KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Electric Range (YKFEG500EBS) - Black Stainless
Hot meals out of the oven
- 6.4 cu. ft. oven makes it easy to cook an enormous turkey or multiple side dishes
- Even-Heat True Convection oven features KitchenAid's unique bow-tie design and convection fan, which ensure the entire oven is blanketed with even heat for exceptional results
- Easy Convect Conversion system adjusts temperatures and times for convection cooking
- Freestanding design can be placed anywhere in your kitchen
Multiple cooking surfaces
- 5 independent cooking surfaces let you cook multiple dishes at the same time (12", 10", 9", and two 6" cooking zones)
- 2 dual elements (9/12" and 6/9") give you the versatility to cook multiple small dishes or a couple of larger ones
Convenience comes standard
- Aqualift self-cleaning technology combines low heat levels with water to clean out your oven in less than an hour
- Aqualift technology is odour-free and keeps a safe, efficient temperature under 220 degrees Fahrenheit (104 degrees Celsius)
- Hidden Bake feature hides the baking element, so wiping away spills is easy as pie
- Storage drawer expands your kitchen with space for pots, pans, and baking accessories
A stylish appliance
- Satin textured handles and a stainless steel cooktop trim mean you'll love how this professionally-inspired style looks in your kitchen
- Width: 75.86cm (29.9")
- Height: 119.7cm (47.1")
- Depth: 70.5cm (77.9")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1022 reviewers who responded, 878 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great + Dangerously sharp exhaust vent- August 1, 2020
Only had it for amonth, used the convection baking which works great and the burners are fast and strong as well. It's a hustle to clean and gets scratched easily if your pots and pans are very new and smooth but I had the same experience with Frigidaire one as well so I guess this is what to be expected. My only real concern is that while cleaning the top - which you need to do almost on a daily basis I got a pretty bad cut along the back of my palm from the exhaust vent which is located in the gap between the top and the control panel - very hidden and razor sharp. I would be happy to hear from Kitchenaid about this as it very dangerous.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Performs well- January 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had a white stove from the early 90’s which had become a fire hazard! Our fridge died so we bought the fridge, oven and dishwasher in black stainless in this line. The reviews stated the whole stove/oven gets super hot while baking something in the oven. I’m not having that experience. While it does get warm, it doesn’t seem dangerously hot. The burners warm up quickly when using but the oven takes longer than expected to get to baking temperature. So far, oven baking times are exact according to various recipes. Our old oven would nearly vaporize food if left the bake per recipe suggestions. This one is right on. Very happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Well, Minor Issues- July 3, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned this range for about a month. In that time, I have not had any issues with cooking/baking anything. It heats well and everything has cooked in the appropriate amount of time. I will say that it seems as if the outside of the range (near the top of the door) gets warmer than any other model I've ever used. This could be an issue if you have children. Also, the drawer in the bottom feels extremely cheap. It doesn't hold much and it doesn't seem to open/close as smoothly as other models. These aren't deal-breakers for our family, but they might be for yours. Just something you might want to check into before purchasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.