KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Electric Range (YKSEG700EBS) - Black Stainless
Multi-tasking cooking capacity
- 6.4 cu. ft. oven offers plenty of room to cook multiple dishes at once
- Five cooking elements include a triple cooking zone (6, 9, and 12 inches), one 10-inch zone, two 6-inch zones, and a dedicated warming zone, so you can cook various dishes and keep meals warm at the same time
- Slide-in design fits in seamlessly between cabinets
Mouthwatering meals made easy
- Even-Heat true convection system features a hidden oven element and bow-tie-shaped convection design to distribute air evenly for consistent results
- In-oven steam rack adds customizable moisture when baking items like bread and roast chicken, so you can get a perfect finish every time
- EasyConvect conversion lets you convert conventional temperatures to convection ones with confidence
- 4000W broil feature offers variable temperature options, so you can customize your searing and toasting for each dish
Sleek, attractive design
- KitchenAid's FIT guarantee means that this slide-in design fits seamlessly between counters with an existing 30" cutout width, countertop depth of 24" to 25", cabinet depth of 23" to 24", and countertop height of 36"
- Optional side trim accessory kit (not included) can cover unfinished edges or damaged countertops for an even more professional look
- Bottom storage drawer provides a convenient place for pots, pans, baking sheets, and more
- Glass touch controls make it easy to navigate the oven's features via a touchscreen
Simple, effective oven cleaning
- Odourless Aqualift technology uses low heat (below 200 degrees Fahrenheit) and water to clean the oven in less than an hour, with no chemicals or scrubbing needed
- Width: 75.86cm (29.9")
- Height: 91.4cm (36")
- Depth: 73.3cm (28.9")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Electric Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 284 reviewers who responded, 250 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Glass top already scratched on first day!- September 11, 2020
Literally had this KItchen Aid electric glass range delivered today and just cooked first meal. Stove top already has huge scratch! The range is really pretty - but this is a major flaw! I’m afraid what it will look like in a month :( We had our last glass top electric range - a Frigidaire Gallery - for 19 years. I cooked hundreds of meals, 19 huge Thanksgiving meals, scraped stuck food with a razor, scrubbed with Softscrub - and don’t remember any visible scratches. Seriously. I cannot understand why this would not be tested etc. I only lifted a pot of boiling water - must not have lifted it directly straight up - and immediately saw a big squiggly scratch. So disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice stove, very consistent, but slow oven- April 4, 2017
This range/stove is very nice. Very slick appearance. The burners are nice - get very hot and the heat is very stable. Boil a giant pot of water in just a few minutes. I have two issues with this product. The first is that the oven takes FOREVER to pre-heat. When shopping we were comparing with ovens that boasted 7 minute pre-heat. This can take 30 minutes. Very disappointing. Once it's hot, it's very consistent. The other thing is that it's missing a lot of the "fancy" features other stoves have. We opted for reliability over the bells and whistles and looks like it was a good decision.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spacious, excellent features- April 14, 2019
We've had prior experience with KitchenAid's higher-end appliances, so this one for us was a natural choice. The interior is extremely spacious - can not imagine a Thanksgiving turkey big enough to not fit well. The technology features are convenient and accessible. Open window in front along with internal lighting gives total view of what's happening (so fewer times opening the oven to check). The black glass top seems a bit tough to clean, but perhaps that is more because it shows every tiny detail of crusted food, etc., in very bright contrast. So far, an excellent oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.