KitchenAid 30" 6.7 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Element Electric Range (YKFED500EBS) - Black Stainless Steel
Achieve deliciously flawless results
- Gas range delivers instant heat and precise control so you get amazing results every time
- Even-Heat True Convection setup with bow-tie layout and hidden oven element provide enhanced circulation to evenly distribute heated air throughout the oven for consistently delicious results
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity is roomy enough to cook multiple delicious dishes simultaneously
Your KitchenAid cooking assistant
- EasyConvect conversion automatically converts the standard oven temperatures of your favourite existing recipes to their convection heating equivalents, thus taking all of the guesswork out of programming the oven yourself
- Five burners ranging in power from 5,000 to 19,000 BTUs allow you to achieve everything from a delicate simmer to a fierce boil
- Spacious drawer provides a convenient location for the storage of pots and pans
- Satin textured handles provide a touch of elegance to enhance your kitchen décor
Cleanup is a breeze
- AquaLift self-clean technology uses water only--no harsh chemicals--to rid the bottom of your oven of tough baked-on foods and greases in only 50 minutes
- Baking element is covered/hidden for quick and easy wipe up of all your slops and spills
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 47.13"
- Depth: 27.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1006 reviewers who responded, 889 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Nice- May 20, 2015
Great Build Quality and Performance. It looks beautiful. I give it 4 star instead of 5 star for a few reasons. The manual should show a diagram of the burners with wattage of each or label it some how on the range to give you a heads up to use right side burners for boiling water faster. Top oven should have a roll out rack for taller users. Bottom roll out rack doesn't fit in top oven. The doors are designed to come off easy which helps getting it through doorways. However, My bottom stainless steal oven door got dented by the installers when they had trouble removing it because they pushed or squeezed on both lower corners too hard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECT Range- April 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased the KitchenAid double oven range about a month ago. This is the 4th double oven range I have owned (the others were Maytags). The temperatures in both ovens are calibrated correctly and the stovetop temperatures are incredibly easy to judge. I've found the stovetop easy to clean, as opposed to other glass top ranges I have owned. My friends commented on the quality and were wowed by the beautiful blue interior. The smaller oven accommodates most of my baking/roasting needs and thus saves on electricity. I have yet to use the cleaning cycle, but I anticipate it will be meet my expectations. Thus far, I am totally delighted!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product- March 12, 2017
Pleas don't be dismayed by the four stars. The kitchenaid double range is a great product. For those that are looking to upgrade to double oven, do so immediately. We replaced a maytag with this kitchenaid and are very happy. Only issue is that our old oven had a dual timer to set separate times for each oven. Obviously you can get around this by just using the microwave timer. Additionally he maytag had a toasting option for the top oven which we really enjoyed, and it seemed to heat up a little faster. That said we live kitchenaid products as we think they are just a little better constructed than your everyday appliance models. Great Buy!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.