KitchenAid 35 lb. Ice Maker (KUID308HPS) - Printshield Stainless
Ice how you need it, when you need it
- Holds up to 35 lbs. of ice for drinks, food, or other chilling needs
- Clear Ice technology creates ice cubes in a uniform size and shape of ¾" x ¾" x ½" so they are attractive for drink presentations and won't melt quickly, diluting the beverage
- Max Ice function produces ice 56% faster than normal mode when you need it quickly for entertaining
- Filter-ready design provides the option to use a filter to remove contaminants from water (purchased separately and changed every 6 months)
- Auto defrost function means you don't have to worry about doing it manually
Stylish and easy to use
- Electronic touch controls make operation a breeze
- Factory-installed drain pump allows for flexible installation options
- Drop-down door provides easy access to ice and eliminates the need to account for a hinge when deciding on where to install it
- True Flush installation means it integrates perfectly with cabinets without leaving any gaps, making it ideal for a built-in look in the kitchen or bar area
- PrintShield finish provides a modern look that is easy to clean and resistant to smudges and fingerprints
- Self-cleaning cycle uses Affresh ice maker cleaner to keep it fresh and clean
- Width: 17.87"
- Height: 34.37"
- Depth: 25.62"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replaced Subzero- December 19, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a nice machine. The only issue that I had was installation. It wasn’t as easy as removing the old Subzero and replacing it with the Kitchenaid. The design of the Subzero was more forgiving for the drain, electrical and water shutoff valve. I had to do quite a bit of engineering to install the new machine. The new machine is a little noisier than the one it replaced. I hear more drain noise and clunks when the ice is being harvested. In general though, I’m pretty please with the machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product- October 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Replaced old Kitchen ice machine. Disappointed that we couldn’t use the front panels to match our cabinets. The area to scoop ice is not as big as the old one. It has a better ice scoop holder. Nice water filter. Easy for DIY to install. one of only a few that are 18” wide. Just take care to get gravity drain to slope down to the drain. Old one had a ice cube size setting not on the new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love our new ice maker- December 23, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love our new ice maker. The ice is so clear and tasty. The exterior finish is beautiful. The only thing I would change in a perfect world is the handle. It sticks out a little to far and isn’t very streamlined. If it were a little smaller in circumference it could be more plush with the front for a sleeker look. Otherwise than that minor design flaw for our space we love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.