KitchenAid 35 lb. Ice Maker (KUID508HPS) - Printshield Stainless
Keep food and drinks refreshing and cool
- Holds up to 35 lbs. of ice for drinks, food, or other chilling needs
- Clear Ice technology creates ice cubes in a uniform size and shape of 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" so they are attractive for drink presentations and won't melt quickly
- Max Ice function produces ice 56% faster than normal mode when you need it quickly for entertaining
- Filter-ready design provides the option to use a filter to remove contaminants from water (purchased separately and changed every 6 months)
- Auto defrost function means you don't have to worry about doing it manually
Simple operation, stylish design
- Electronic touch controls make operation a breeze
- Factory-installed drain pump allows for flexible installation options
- Drop-down door provides easy access to ice and eliminates the need to account for a hinge when deciding on where to install it
- True Flush installation means it integrates perfectly with cabinets without leaving any gaps, making it ideal for a built-in look in the kitchen or bar area
- PrintShield stainless steel finish provides a modern look that matches with any kitchen décor, is easy to clean, and resistant to smudges and fingerprints
- Self-cleaning cycle uses Affresh ice maker cleaner to keep it fresh and clean
- Width: 17.87"
- Height: 34.37"
- Depth: 26.06"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- IceMaker- March 27, 2021
Good, but they should ask if a drainage pump is needed before you buy it, it comes with or without. Yes, it costs a bit more to have the pump option. If you cannot depend on gravity drainage, then you need the pump option. Also, they should provide the first water filter with it at least. Mine did not come with one, so I had to get one. Perhaps, you can ask the store to provide it with your purchase? Oh, the pump is a bit noisy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- KitchenAid - SubZero Replacement- November 12, 2020
I needed to replace my old failing Sub-Zero icemaker and went to research which would be the best one. I needed an 18" undercounter and wanted a clear ice machine with a good duty cycle. The Kitchenaid swap with my Sub-Zero took less than an hour and operationally, it works perfectly. Ice is clear, cubes are uniform, and unit is quieter than expected. It makes plenty of ice with reasonable refresh time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far so go- June 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I don’t like to rate things I haven’t owned for some time as is the case with my ice maker. I replaced my Kitchen Aid with this Kitchen Aid, so I am happy with the brand. I have not had it in for a full month, so I cannot really say. I gave it five stars because it is working perfectly now-why don’t you ask me a year from now? That would be ‘the proof in the pudding”.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.