KitchenAid 36" 26.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (KRFF507HPS) - PrintShield Stainless Steel
"Stylish, roomy, and ready to serve
- 19.03 cu. ft. of fresh food storage plus 7.77 cu. ft. of freezer storage combine for 26.8 total cu. ft. of space for all your food storage needs
- French doors are as versatile as they are stylish, taking up less space when open and offering efficient storage to keep your favourite foods easily within reach
- Free-standing design allows for space-saving placement anywhere in your kitchen
All the latest conveniences
- ExtendFresh temperature management system maintains optimal temperatures in both your freezer and fridge to ensure a longer and fresher life for meats, fruit, juice, and more
- Pull-out tray provides ideal space for large plates and platters as well as easy access for cleanup
- FreshChill temperature-controlled full-width pantry has manual temperature settings for ease of use and long lasting freshness
- Ice storage is built into the door so you have more room available in the fridge
- Two-tier freezer storage is great both for easy access and short or long-term storage of all your frozen food items
Designed for ease of use
- SatinGlide crispers and pantry are designed to easily open and close, even when weighted down with heavier foods like melons
- Humidity-controlled crispers mean your stored fruit and veggies will stay fresher longer
- Measured water fill displays and dispenses in ounces, cups, and litres, so you can easily fill items like coffee pots and water bottles to their ideal levels
- Through-the-door ice and water dispenser allows for quick and easy access to ice and water any time
- Slide-away split shelf retracts to maximize space for easy storage of tall items like juice and milk cartons, so it’s always easy to organize and maintain your fridge
Unexpected conveniences save you energy and enhance your life
- Energy-saving LED lights throughout the fridge and freezer allow you to easily find whatever you need, even late at night
- Light-touch controls are convenient and easy to use
- Max Cool feature keeps your fridge and freezer at the lowest setting to maximize food freshness
- Star-K certified makes this fridge ideal for the observation of religious days such as the Jewish Sabbath
- Width: 90.49cm
- Height: 177.47cm
- Depth: 93.04cm
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1657 reviewers who responded, 1466 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good! a few quirks- April 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have only had this refrigerator for 2 weeks - so far everything is working nicely as far as cooling and quietness is concerned (we replaced a similar whirlpool model that sounded like a freight train coming through) The only thing I would say is a hassle is the auto fill feature. It is not accurate, sometimes you get 8oz sometimes you get 7 or 9 which is not a big deal as long as you are not filling bottles - 16oz ends up with water on the floor if you don't watch it like a hawk and it decided to dispense 18oz. We have tried multiple times to use the calibration feature, but it lasts maybe a few hours and then it goes back to unreliable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tons of space!- January 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love our new KitchenAid refrigerator! It looks and works great. The flexible storage shelves make for easy adjusting to accommodate varying items. The water and ice components work well. The only issue is that some of the interior draw pulls came scratched (see pictures). Overall we love our new refrigerator but it is only 3 weeks old. I plan to write a more detailed review in a year or two. I found it hard to find reviews about the longevity of these KitchenAid appliances when I was researching what appliances to purchase. Durability and the lifespan of appliances are very important when writing a review but they are difficult to find.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Refrigerator- September 16, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have had this refrigerator for just under a month. I find the sliding platform quite useful to display quick bites. The door storage racks are very well made and you can tell they will hold up with years of use. My favorite feature would be the lighting inside. With most refrigerators you struggle to see what all you have. KitchenAid has found a way to get light into those tricky corners. My biggest irk would be with the amount of pressure you have to apply to get water or ice in the door. Although, I can see where that could be nice with younger kids (preventing them). Over all a solid refrigerator with an above average design/look.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.