KitchenAid 36" 5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection 6-Burner Dual Fuel Range (KFDC506JYP) -Yellow Pepper
Fuel your culinary creativity
- Dual fuel range brings the precise control and powerful heat of a gas cooktop with the spectacular baking, roasting, and broiling results of an electric oven in a single appliance
- 36-inch free standing range is designed to fit into many kitchen layouts seamlessly and can be placed by itself with no need for surrounding cabinetry
Cook multiple dishes at once
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame burners offer versatile heat outputs and precise temperature control to cook a variety of dishes from steaks to stir-fries
- Three 15,000 BTU burners provide the high heat required for bringing stocks to a rolling boil, searing, and sautéing
- One 5,000 BTU Simmer and Melt burner can reduce to 500 BTU maintains the low temperature to simmer, melt, or warm recipes
- Three-level convertible grates with removable inserts that you can use the insert level for high-temperature cooking, flip the grate over to lift your pan above the flame for simmering or melting, and remove the grate to fit the round bottom wok in the flame for stir-fry
The convenience of a large oven
- 5.1 cu. ft. capacity oven is spacious enough to cook multiple dishes at once
- Even-Heat True Convection uses a bow-tie design and a convection fan to maintain the temperature and improve air circulation, ensuring even cooking results
Effortless oven handling
- Dual-Concentric oven knob can be used one-handed to control features including both oven modes and temperature control built into one
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack and sure grip handle make it easy to handle taking large bakeware in and out of the oven
- Responsive backlighting provides alerts you when your settings require adjustments
Smarten up your kitchen
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to operate the range from your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately) for hands-off operation
- EasyConvect conversion system converts conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalents using the KitchenAid app, taking the guesswork out of trying new dishes
Create a customized look
- KitchenAid handle medallion kit comes with 2 medallions and a 1/8-inch hex Allen wrench (sold separately) that allow you to customize the range's look
- Width: 91.12cm (35.87")
- Height: 91.44cm (36'')
- Depth: 76.84cm (30.25'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
- Very well build with only a couple of issues- September 14, 2020
This range looks terrific and seem very well thought out. We got ours recently and were impressed by how well the installation needs had been thought through (castors that raise and lower, easily removable door, locking plate to prevent tipping). The critics we have after a months use is that the range is not intuitive to use and the directions provided are quite poor. The oven is intelligent but not clear (work that out). Still haven't figured out how to broil and you have to wonder how good an innovation is if it offers no clear improvements and is overly complex to use. Also, the grills are poorly designed as they chip easily and have too big a gap in the middle for smaller pots like a stove top espresso makers.
- It’s beautiful, modern yet classic- March 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It was a hard to acquire in late 2019 with it being a new model and the tariffs, made the wait a little long...but once we had it in place was so impressed. We replaced a 30 in GE stovetop only with this range and couldn’t be happier. It looks huge by itself but once in place, it wasn’t too big and felt right at home. The controls are spartan, so read the instructions, or better yet use the phone app to control the oven, see temperature settings, etc. It can be a bit on the costly side, but if you’re looking for a centerpiece, this is it. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Waste Your Money- August 24, 2021
Have had a few performance and overall design issues with this stove in less than a year of owning it. It looks beautiful but that's about it. The dials are in a horrible spot. We have managed to turn the burns on a few times by merely brushing past them. The oven is VERY low. Getting heavier things out can be a little tricky. The broil setting has stopped working, one of the burners is difficult to light and oven barely lights on any setting other then convection. You have to use the app for the timer, which is silly.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.