KitchenAid 36" 5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection 6-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (KFGC506JSS) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
For simple yet versatile cooking
- 36" gas range with convection oven is capable of cooking complete and delicious meals for gatherings large and small
- 5.1 cu. ft. of internal oven space and 3 racks with 5 rack positions gives you room enough to cook small casseroles, large turkeys, and everything in between
- Two 20,000 BTU ultra power dual-flame burners are included among the six total cooktop burners and provide optimal heat and control for all your simmers, sears, and sautés
- Three 15,000 BTU medium to high heat burners produce the perfect amount of heat for searing and frying
- Simmer and melt burner with 5,000 BTUs and low flame profile is ideal for small saucepans, ensuring you get a nice low temperature to achieve the perfect consistency for all your tasty sauces
Easy setup and maintenance
- Freestanding design profile means you can place this range where it best suits you in your kitchen
- Self-cleaning range is virtually maintenance-free, meaning all you've got to do is relax and wait for it to do the work itself
Thoughtful and advanced technology
- Bow-tie profile with Even-Heat True Convection system means the oven's internal airflow is always even and consistent and provides the perfect temperature for anything you cook
- EasyConvect Conversion System means you can set convection baking temperatures automatically by converting them from their conventional counterparts with the help of the smart KitchenAid App
- Control the range via your smart phone or tablet with the Smart Appliance facility and Wi-Fi integration
Flexible for your convenience
- Convertible grates with removable inserts and three levels adjust to suit any cooking method
- Sear and sauté on a high heat with the insert left on, or flip the insert for melting and simmering as this lifts the pan above the flame
- Removing the insert is ideal for stir fries as it allows you to place a round-bottom wok directly into the flame
- Responsive backlighting reveals whether the settings are right or wrong and lets you know if any adjustments have to be made
- Dual-concentric oven knobs provide single-handed control over temperature selection and oven modes such as Broil, Bake, and Convection
Thoughtful safety features
- Provides easy adherence to Jewish holidays and holy days with features like Sabbath mode and delay cook timer
- Control lockout feature disables the oven's controls when the appliance is not in use
Additional features and benefits
- Sure-grip handle is easy to get ahold of when you want to load or unload your oven
- KitchenAid handle medallion kit (sold separately) features 2 medallions that allow you to add your own personal touch of style to the range by changing its handle colour
- Width: 35.87" (91.12cm)
- Height: 36" (91.44cm)
- Depth: 30.25" (76.84cm)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- 36" Stoves- October 31, 2020
Honestly, I had a Thermador prior to this Kitchen Aide which was the best, but along with that came a higher cost. I wanted to try to keep some of the perks of a professional oven without the high cost, and this Kitchen Aide does it. It may not be exactly like my Thermador, but it is a great replacement for me. I really love the stove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Excellent Range- September 5, 2020
This KitchenAid Range is excellent! Great qualityYes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- This stove is like a new BMW!- September 5, 2020
Everything about it just says quality and perfect engineering!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)