KitchenAid 36" 5.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection 6-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (KFGC506JYP) - Yellow Pepper
Versatile cooking made simple
- 36" gas range with built-in convection oven fulfils all your cooking needs, whether you're preparing a simple dinner or getting ready to host a house party
- A total of 6 cooktop burners and 5.1 cu. ft. of convection oven space (with 3 racks and 5 rack positions) means you can conveniently cook and bake all sorts of dishes, from soups to pasta, from chocolate chip cookies to Thanksgiving turkey, and from pizzas to roasted vegetables
- Freestanding profile means you can easily place this range pretty much anywhere in your kitchen
Even heat and loads of control
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power dual-flame burners help you control the optimal temperature for searing, simmering, and sizzling
- Three 15,000 BTU burners generate medium-high heat that's perfect for rolling boils, sautéing, and stir-frying
- 5,000 BTU simmer and melt burner with low flame profile (down to 500 BTU) lets you delicately simmer sauces and melt ingredients
- Oven's bow-tie profile with Even-Heat true convection system offers even airflow and consistent temperatures for all your baked goods, browned roasts, caramelised vegetables, and more
Flexible and smart features
- Three-level convertible grates with removable inserts can be adjusted to match your cooking techniques
- Leaving the insert on lets you sear and sauté on high heat; flipping the insert lifts your pan above the flame for simmering and melting; removing the insert allows you to nestle a round-bottomed wok in the flame for stir-fry
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack with a sure-grip handle helps you handle large or heavy bakeware
- Dual-concentric oven knob offers single-handed control over oven modes such as Bake, Broil or Convection, and then lets you choose the temperature
- Responsive backlighting confirms that the settings are correct and alerts you if there are any adjustments to be made
- Delay timer and Sabbath modes are great for operating the oven on Jewish holidays
- EasyConvect conversion system lets you nail any recipe by automatically converting conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalents from the KitchenAid app
- Wi-Fi integration with Smart Appliance ability allows you to use voice controls and operate the appliance hands-free using Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa from your compatible Android or iOS device
Easy to clean, safe, and stylish
- Self-cleaning oven means easy maintenance
- Grates are dishwasher-safe for simple cleaning
- Control lockout option disables all the oven controls while not in use for peace of mind
- Handle medallion kit (sold separately) allows you to customise the colour of your handle to whatever style best suits your decor
- Width: 35.87" (91.12cm)
- Height: 36" (91.44cm)
- Depth: 30.25" (76.84cm)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
- Love, love, love! Beautiful range!- December 5, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After the long wait I was starting to get cold feet over this range as we could not find a floor model to look at before ordering. We are in love! The ink blue is a beautiful color, not too bright. It is a beautiful statement piece to our remodeled kitchen. The wifi was not difficult for us to set up as we read in other reviews. It’s a fun feature to preheat away from home. All of the burners adjust wonderful. And it is a dream! Lots of little features that add up to a great high end range. love the rolling shelf, the way the light dims off and on, and the list goes on. If you are looking for a high end statement range look no further!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All of the burners are my favorite- September 3, 2020
In all my other gas cooktops, one of them a company beginning with a W, I had one, maybe two favorite burners. These were the ones that had enough power to heat water up fast, and enough finesse to be able to say, melt chocolate without burning. All six of these burners are amazing! I really don’t have a favorite. I’m using my six burners to capacity and I do appreciate the engineering that got me here! The only one slight complaint I have is that some food (?) is trapped between the glass panes in the oven door. When this pandemic is over, I will have someone help me to remove the door and clean the inside of the glass. In the meantime it doesn’t look great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service- November 18, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Purchased gas range a month ago and I am still waiting for issues to be resolved. Range was delivered with oven glass out of place and the oven does not function properly due to the issue with the door. Still waiting on the opportunity to test this unit out but extremely dissapointed. Smart features on this range are a joke as it is built for a 2.4 g system while everyone is using 5 g. Item is obsolete right out of the box. Kitchen Aid customer service is like going through a maze. Regretting this purchase before even getting to try out the product. As of this writing atill waiting on service 4 weeks and counting!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.