KitchenAid 36" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (KCGD506GSS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Downdraft eliminates the need for a separate vent hood, integrating the ventilation system into the cooking surface
- A 3-speed fan with 300CFM exhaust rating easily vents smoke, steam, grease, and odours outside through your existing ducts
- An optional duct-free kit (not included) filters and recirculates the air without needing ductwork, allowing you to install this cooktop in kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations
Powerful and versatile burners
- 36-inch gas cooktop with 5 burners lets you do everything from stir-frying to simmering with a range of precision heat settings
- 17,000 BTU professional burner lets you cook with high and low temperatures, allowing you to sear and stir-fry or simmer and melt
- 15,000 BTU burner gives you the power to quickly boil water and perform high-heat cooking techniques
- 5,000 BTU burner with Even Heat Simmer function gives you more control of the temperature at the lowest setting
- Wider burner cap shields and diffuses the flame to produce gentler, low-power heat ideal for melting chocolate or butter, simmer delicate sauces, or poach eggs
- A 12,500 BTU burner and 10,000 BTU burner offer reliable heating for everyday cooking tasks
Convenient features, professional design
- Continuous surface with heavy-duty grates makes it easy to move cookware from one burner to another without having to lift them
- Easy-to-use control knobs are located on the bottom right corner allows you to change settings without reaching over hot elements
- Electronic ignition conveniently lights the burners without the need for a pilot light and automatic re-ignition relights the burners if the flame is blown out
Convert easily to LP gas
- Included LP conversion kit lets you modify the cooktop to be used with liquid petroleum fuel like propane or butane
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 80 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very easy to use and clean. Great layout too.- September 22, 2020
Cooktop works great and lights right away. Flame control is very precise. Layout of burners is good and allows room for plenty of big pots. Really like the fifth burner being off to the side between the downdraft slot. Control knobs are placed well and easy to tell which burner you are turning on. Have no issues with the button labeling wearing off. Downdraft works great (we purchased the internal vent kit). Flames get pulled a little, but not much. Honestly we have used the downdraft 3 times as we have windows all around too. Nice to have if needed and the internal kit does a great job. Super easy to clean everything including the filter for the downdraft slot. Worth the money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use and effective- May 30, 2020
I like the flame on this stove top. It turns on quietly and effectively. It does not blast the flame when you initially turn it on like some gas tops. The down draft makes the flame turn toward the draft, which can be a problem when you have a few burners going. I always put the draft on low for that reason. I had no choice for the draft because I do not have a hood, so I will live with that small issue with no problem. I have owned this for 6 weeks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent product- October 3, 2020
Replaced my GE profile with this and we love it. The knobs are high quality and the downdraft can't works great. Only feedback is that when the downdraft vent is turned on, the flames get a pull due to the suction and reduces the heat on the pan. But this happens in any downdraft vent stove and I'm used to it. If definitely recommend this stove over GEYes, I would recommend this to a friend.