KitchenAid 36" Island Range Hood (KVIB606DBS) - Black
Kitchen ventilation never looked so good
- 36-inch (91 cm) width range hood is the perfect choice for all types of cooks and their kitchens
- Island-mount design can be placed over a 30-inch or 36-inch KitchenAid range, cooktop, or commercial cooking surface
- 3-speed push button controls let you tap to adjust power from low, medium and high
Clean your air automatically
- 600 CFM fan will output up to 65K BTU
- Auto Speed setting adjusts fan speeds according to ventilation needs, protecting your cabinets from steam, excess moisture, and heat
- Aluminium mesh grease will trap grease particles from high heat cooking and is easy to clean in the dishwasher
- In-line blower system possible via a separately sold metal box or use with a traditional set up
Extra lighting for night and day
- LED Task lights illuminate whatever you're currently cooking
- Halogen Night lights light up the night with a soft glow
- Whisper Quiet System runs quietly at 49dBA or 1.5 sones of sound at low speed and a maximum of 65dBA or 5.4 sones at high speed
- Width: 91.44 cm (36")
- Height: 32.50 cm (82.55")
- Depth: 68.58 cm (27")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- 36" Island-Mount
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks nice but came defective- December 10, 2016
I just had this installed by a contractor. When he turned it on, it started vibrating and sounded like a B-17 WW II bomber starting its engines. The motor/fan is so unbalanced that it can't even be operated above the "low" setting without fear of it coming loose from the ceiling. One would think that when you buy an expensive premium brand from a leading retailer that it would have been subjected to some sort of quality control inspection and pre-shipping operational checks to ensure that it operated perfectly. Apparently that is not the case with Kitchenaid. Now I have to call for a technician to come and troubleshoot the problem and either replace the motor/fan or the entire unit. This is a consumer hassle that should not happen! We did not purchase a cheap brand because we did not want to deal with a situation just like this! Yet here we are! If it's any consolation, the LED and ambient lights works well. This is very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Noisy- March 19, 2021
The range hood is beautiful and it is also noisy. I replaced a kitchen aid range hood (very noisy) with this one. I expected kitchen aid to be a standard size. Not in this case, the new range hood shaft is larger than the old one which caused some installation issues. The new range hood is a beauty but I wish it was not so noisy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and efficient!- October 5, 2020
This hood is so beautiful and sleek! It really brings the kitchen together. The lights on it are a perfect touch! We just have the lights on when entertaining. And I love the touch buttons on the hood display panel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.