KitchenAid 48" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection Double Oven 6-Burner Dual Fuel Range (KFDC558JPA) -Passion Red
Versatile kitchen performance
- Dual fuel range combines the powerful heat and precision of a gas stovetop and the even cooking results of an electric oven to offer you the best of both worlds
- Free-standing design allows you to place this 48'' range almost anywhere in your kitchen
Meet all your cooking needs
- Two 20,000 BTU Ultra Power Dual-Flame burners provide the power and precision to cook using a range of cooking methods like searing, sautéing, and stir-frying
- Three 15,000 BTU burners provide the high-heat required for cooking a range of recipes
- One 5,000 BTU Simmer and Melt burner can reduce to 500 BTU to maintain the low flame setting ideal for simmering sauces or melting chocolate
Precise cooking, delicious results
- Convertible grates with removable inserts provide 3 heat levels that you can use level for high-temperature cooking, flip the grate to lift a pot above the flames for melting or simmering, or remove it to fit a round-bottom wok in the flames for stir-frying
- Even-Heat chrome-infused electric griddle provides precise temperature control and even heating, so you get fantastic searing, browning, and edge-to edge crispness every time
- Smooth, recessed cooking surface provides ample room to cook large meals for big crowds and makes for easy cleanup
Premium oven with excellent results
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven features two oven cavities that provide the flexibility to cook two dishes simultaneously at different temperatures, reducing your time spent in kitchen
- Even-Heat True Convection technology has an innovative bow-tie design heating element and a fan that ensures even air flow and consistent temperatures to produce even browning and cooking results
Easy to use design
- Dual-Concentric oven knob offers one-handed control of oven modes and temperatures
- SatinGlide roll-out extension rack and sure-grip handle make it easy to load or unload large bakeware
- Responsive backlighting provides alerts when settings require adjustments
Live the smart life
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control the range remotely using your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa devices (sold separately) for hands-off operation
- EasyConvect conversion system converts conventional baking temperatures to their convection equivalents with the help of the KitchenAid app, so you can effortlessly prepare all kinds of recipes
Create a custom look
- KitchenAid handle medallion kit (sold separately) comes with 2 medallions and a 1/8-inch hex Allen wrench to create a customized look
- Width: 121.6cm (47.87")
- Height: 91.44cm (36'')
- Depth: 76.84cm (30.25'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
- Needs Improvement- April 12, 2021
We had this range installed in our new home. We closed in November of 2020. First it wasn’t installed properly, and that was repaired. For a “commercial range” this is the most delicate range I have ever owned. I have not cooked a lot during covid, so it has had minimal use. It functions well; however the overall cleaning and care of this range is difficult. The stainless scratches with just the brush of a plastic spatula across it. I have to use a paper towel or very soft cloth to clean the cooktop portion because it scratches if you use anything else. Very disappointed. When I start the family dinners again, this range will be a nightmare to maintain.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great bang for the buck.- March 10, 2020
We recently did a complete gut renovation of our kitchen and opted for KitchenAid appliances including this range. We’ve had the opportunity to use all the main features and am impressed with the quality. Burners have great control of heat. I read reviews of the earlier 48 inch model with complaints that the griddle took some time to heat up. Well this griddle was fully heated in only a few minutes with even heat across the griddle. And cleanup was a snap. Both ovens carry all types of settings. Including warm and proof modes and temperature probe. Oven doors are self closing. The app needs work though as it is difficult to set up. And you need that app if you want to use the temp probes. Over all solid construction and a very nice range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks and works great!- April 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our 48 inch KitchenAid dual fuel range finally arrived and it looks and works great. The ovens heat up very fast and the burners work extremely well. Converting to Propane was easily accomplished by the install crew. Two suggestions for future improvement: The burner caps should be heavier/thicker and should stay in place in a better fashion. The front bottom plate leg facade are very flimsy and do not stay firmly in place and could be designed much better. Overall, the range looks very nice and works extremely well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.