KitchenAid Artisan Design Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 5Qt - 325-Watt - Azure Blue
- 325-Watt motor mixes and kneads even the densest, heaviest dough
- 4.73-litre (5-quart) glass steel bowl features a comfortable handle and has enough space to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies, 4 loaves of bread, or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch
- Ten speeds let you mix, knead, and whip ingredients with ease to achieve the perfect consistency
- Tilt-head design makes it easy to add ingredients by offering clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory
- Locking head keeps the beater-to-bowl contact constant and prevents the head from kicking back when mixing tough doughs and batters
- Tackles a variety of tasks including stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading dough, whipping cream, and much more
- Includes a flat beater, dough hook, and 6-wire whisk, so you can make almost any recipe your heart desires
- Fits optional attachments from food grinders and ice cream makers to pasta makers and much more (sold separately)
- Stand Mixer
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whisk
- Glass Bowl with Pour Spout
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24167 reviewers who responded, 23814 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decided to get on the KitchenAid band wagon...- June 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought my new Artisan KitchenAid stand mixer about a month ago and couldn't be more pleased. I don't like clutter on my kitchen counters but this appliance earned a coveted spot because it is stunning in looks! Then I made my first cake using this appliance and was not disappointed. Had just the right amount of clearance so that I can raise the head without it interfering with the cabinet. Saved time both in preparing the cake and the clean up. Looking forward to buying some accessories like the glass bowl, the paddle with the rubber scraper, and maybe the ice cream maker. Waited a long time for this purchase and so glad I finally did!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artisan- December 14, 2015
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I have had my kitchen aid mixer for about 3 months. We are happy with the purchase. The only issue we had was the mixer came with a metal bowl and at first use the cookie batter turned grey from the bowl. After doing some reasech on the internet found the trick to wash the bowl out with salt and lime juice to remove that. Since I wasn't the only one having this issue, Kitchen Aid should eithe make sure this isn't an issue with the bowls before they are shipped or have instructions to wash with salt and lime juice prior to first use to avoid the waste of batter and frustration of having to find solution. Haven't had an issue with it since.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like Grandma's- January 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was a Christmas gift. I have always wanted one as I have such great memories of my Grandma using one to make her mashed potatoes for a family get together. I would watch her whip up the meringue for her Lemon and Key Lime pies. It was so fascinating watching eggs and sugar be whipped up to perfect peaks to top those pies!! Family sitting down and eating these delightful foods while talking to each other. I am so excited to make those things and more with my new Kitchen Aid. Someone told my husband a women shouldn't get an appliance for Christmas, I beg to differ. This is more than an appliance it is warm memories and more in the making.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.