KitchenAid Artisan Design Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 5Qt - 325-Watt - Frosted Pearl
- 325-Watt motor mixes and kneads even the densest, heaviest dough
- 4.73-litre (5-quart) glass steel bowl features a comfortable handle and has enough space to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies, 4 loaves of bread, or 7 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch
- Ten speeds let you mix, knead, and whip ingredients with ease to achieve the perfect consistency
- Tilt-head design makes it easy to add ingredients by offering clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory
- Locking head keeps the beater-to-bowl contact constant and prevents the head from kicking back when mixing tough doughs and batters
- Tackles a variety of tasks including stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading dough, whipping cream, and much more
- Includes a flat beater, dough hook, and 6-wire whisk, so you can make almost any recipe your heart desires
- Fits optional attachments from food grinders and ice cream makers to pasta makers and much more (sold separately)
- Stand Mixer
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whisk
- Glass Bowl with Pour Spout
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3000 reviewers who responded, 2930 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty but defective- December 9, 2019
I bought this mixer after many hours if research. I was drawn to this model because of the glass bowl and tilt head. After owning it only 3 day and 1 small batch of cookies, ot made loud grinding noises. When I tilted the head back I found 1 of the screws almost out and the other one missing. I transferred my cookie batter to another bowl and that's where I I found the other screw ...IN MY COOKIE BATTER!! Extremely disappointed after waiting all these years to purchase a stand mixer. I did return it with no hassle but was hesitant to repurchase the same model. I purchased the professional series model instead. Waiting for it's arrival hopefully a better experience.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Powerful machine- April 19, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My husband bought this for me as i was complaining that my classic was to small. I do a lot of baking.every 2 weeks i make dog biscuits. I was wonderfully surprised at how much more powerful this machine was. The color is beautiful. A real piece of eye candy for the kitchen. The glass bowl although a little heavy is much more convenient than the old metal one. I have used this machine at least three times week since receiving it. The only thing i don't like about it is the uncoatted attachments. I prefer the enamel coated classic attachments. I recommend this machine to anybody that loves to bake and wants to add some class to their kitchenYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love to bake and this mixer is a dream to use.- March 30, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I simply love my Kitchenaid 5 qt stand mixer! The 5qt bowl is large enough to accommodate doubled recipes and strong enough to use for kneading my homemade bread. I bought this to replace the same model I'd used for 13 years (which still worked great) but I recently remolded my kitchen. My appliances now are all Stainless so I wanted the color of my Kitchenaid to reflect that. (My "old" Kitchenaid was red.) Plus I wanted the glass bowl, and the Sugar Pearl Silver color is gorgeous! (PS. Over the years I've acquired an extra 5qt & 3qt Kitchenaid stainless bowls which can both be used with this mixer. Their base is exactly same as the glass bowl.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.