KitchenAid Cordless Food Chopper - 5-Cup - Blue Velvet
- Five-cup BPA-free bowl is ideal for chopping vegetables, herbs, and other ingredients to make meal prep easy
- Two speeds can tackle anything from dicing carrots to whipping cream and everything in between
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers enough power to chop up to 40 onions on a single 2-hour charge
- 10-minute quick charge provides enough chopping time to dice up to 11 onions
- Battery indicator light lets you know when it's time to recharge the battery
- Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Blade
- Whisk Accessory
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 94 reviewers who responded, 90 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Portable in the kitchen and good for light jobs- April 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After giving the chopper a chance to charge, I tried it out on making pesto. Unfortunately, my kitchen countertop seems to be a catchall and so it is nice to have portability with this countertop appliance. This chopper is to be able to take on chopping 1" cubes of beef and also nuts, but with the top of the drive adaptor only a small plastic post, I am a little scared to use foods that are that hard. This chopper seems great to chop small batches of onions, tomatoes, garlic, spinach leaves, and things of that nature. I think it would be nice to make a vinagrette and it would be great to chop up cookies or graham crackers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent kitchen addition!- April 29, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] At first I wondered if this would be worth it or not. It seems like getting something to chop my food instead of just using a knife and my hands is pretty lazy. However, after using it I immediately determined that it’s worth it! It chops up food so fast, like literally 5 seconds. I thought I’d have to shake it a bunch to make sure it would get everything, but that wasn’t the case. I was also surprised by how quiet it is. It’s not loud like you’d expect. The next best thing is it’s cordless! I have a small kitchen and can often “get in my wife’s way”. Needless to say, I can now chop away from her! This is an excellent item to add into your kitchenYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Size!- April 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so impressed with this chopper. I made smoothies and whipped cream almost right out of the box. I charged the unit for about 5 minutes and started puréeing some frozen fruit and ice for the smoothies. Then I whipped up some heavy whipping cream to top them off. The chopper is fast and powerful for a cordless unit. It rinsed off in a breeze ready to use again. It’s so portable and compact that I can leave it on the counter or tuck it away in a drawer or cabinet. So much more convenient for me to use on a daily basis than having to lug out the big food processor and plug it in. This will be my go to chopper from now on.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.