KitchenAid Cordless Variable Speed Immersion Blender with Chopper & Whisk Attachment - Black Matte
- Cordless design lets you blend at the stove, countertop, or table without being tethered to a power outlet
- Variable speeds with a trigger switch provide versatility for blending, pureeing, and crushing
- Removable 8" blending arm with a 4-point stainless steel blade makes quick work of smoothies, soups, hummus, and shakes
- Three-cup BPA-free blending jar with lid is ideal for blending smaller quantities and storing them for later
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery can blend 25 bowls of soup on a single charge
- Includes a chopper attachment and whisk attachment for multifunctional use
- Hand Blender Base
- Removable 8" Blending Arm
- BPA Free Blending Pitcher
- Blending Pitcher Lid
- Removable Pan Guard
- Chopper Attachment
- Whisk Attachment
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
- Pretty Good but needs variable control switch- December 27, 2020
It’s a great stick blender and does the job well but a couple of thing need to change for a 2.0 version 1st- it needs a true variable speed control not a power button that sometimes delivers less then full power. 2nd - think of making a stand if this is something you want me to think about using everyday me having to go to a drawer to get it defeats the purpose, front of mind means I’ll use it all the time. 3rd - needs to not be a proprietary charging port USB-C would have been perfect as its one less charger I would need to find.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New isn’t always better- April 16, 2021
Bought to replace our Kitchenaid hand blender that died after 5 years. Disappointed it doesn’t come with the same attachments or case, it’s less for more $$. Less attachments, less control, less storage. You can’t leave it out, it charges where you would naturally stand it. It’s just not as neat as the old one in it’s case. You feel like you didn’t get the same value and just paid extra for charging. A stand would go a long way, but variable speed control would go further. Time spent trying to get the grip right was frustrating to say the least, from the older models clear speed control to this where my grip controls how it works and I honestly can’t tell the difference from full force to light hand. I don’t see the point, it’s all or nothing. Personally, I feel I wasted my money and I’m now doubting the brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- The best hand blender I’ve ever have- December 9, 2020
I bought this hand blender to replace my old one and totally happy with its performance. The cordless version making it easier to manoeuvre and I don’t have to stand near a power socket. This blender is quite powerful and the grip is very convenience. The plastic material is easy to clean and safe for dishwasher use. I wish this blender come with container to put all the accessories like the previous model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.