KitchenAid Food Grinder Stand Mixer Attachment
- Attaches effortlessly to the front of a KitchenAid stand mixer (sold separately)
- One coarse grinding plate is ideal for grinding ingredients like raw or cooked meat, firm vegetables, and hard cheese and dried fruits, thus cutting down on the prepping time for burgers, meatloaves, and sausages
- One fine grinding plate finely grinds raw or cooked meat, fried or dried bread, and cheese
- Uses your stand mixer's motor to grind a variety of ingredients quickly and consistently for hassle-free meal preparation
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers
- Food Grinder Attachment
- Coarse Grinding Plate
- Fine Grinding Plate
- Food Stomper
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 298 reviewers who responded, 251 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Impressive food grinder attachment!- September 7, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This food grinder is a must have attachment for your KitchenAid stand mixer! I have used it to grind up fresh steak cuts (both beef and lamb) to totally elevate and transform burgers, meatballs, and dishes that require ground meat! Instead of using traditional ground beef from the store, with this grinder I'm able to take much higher quality meat and grind it to use in those recipes with a much tastier, fresher and higher end result. It's super easy to use and not difficult to clean, making it convenient to use regularly. The attachment is high quality and durable, just as expected from KitchenAid products! I highly recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not waste your money or time for this- May 9, 2020
I wish I can give 0 star not even one I bought this twice and I got the same disappointed each time. I love everything fresh and I like to do everything at home for my family and friends espacially now it is hard time and we do not go out anymore. But this attachment is the worth machine I ever got I did not give up in my first try but it did not do the job for any kind of meat (beef or chicken) not even onions I was planning to get all attachements but I recognize all will be the same I did not want to waste more money and more time or gas now I am doing my old way for grinder but I wish this did not happen. My advice do not buy the meat grinderNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Shipping- December 4, 2020
My grinder just arrived but the box was dented due to horrible packaging. This is a gift and I wish it didn’t look so beat up after paying so much for this attachment. This is very disappointing and as a family we have bought a lot of kitchen aid products and are loyal customers. The fact that they used a shipping envelope that wasn’t secure concerns me. I ordered another gift 2 weeks ago and the shipping package was beautifully wrapped and packaged with stuffing to keep dents from happening. The product inside looks fine but since it is a gift I can’t try the attachment. I don’t know what happened this round Kitchen Aid I hope this isn’t the new normal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.