KitchenAid Food Processor - 13-Cup - Matte Black
- 13-cup (3.07-litre) capacity offers plenty of room to prepare recipes for the whole family
- Three speed options along with chop, shred, precision slice, dice, knead, mix, and puree functions let you create a wide range of foods
- 3-in-1 feed tube makes it easy to add ingredients of a variety of shapes and sizes to reduce prep time
- Externally-adjustable Exact Slice disc allows you to choose from thick to thin slices while the dicing kit provides consistent, uniform cubes
- Storage caddy holds all the accessories and nestles neatly into the work bowl
- Included refrigerator lid provides a secure seal so you can store a work bowl full of ingredients in the fridge until you're ready to use it
- Twist-free, one-click bowl assembly and latched lid makes setup a breeze
- Leak-free bowl allows for easy cleanup--just add warm water and dish soap to quickly wash the bowl and blades
- Food Processor
- 13-Cup Work Bowl
- Multi-Purpose Blade
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Dicing Kit With Cleaning Tool
- Refrigerator Lid
- Reversible Shredding Disc
- Dough Blade
- Storage Caddy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
- Great item! Amazing- June 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This machine is so much more than what I had thought. It also came with an additional dicing kit which I had to pull out the instructions to figure out what everything was used for. It was like Christmas morning when you got a great toy! It's so versatile with all the shredding, slicing, chopping, and dicing. I told my husband to buy a ton of different types of vegetables, so I can practice using it. I had so much fun. We are just now getting into our retirement. Now that I have some time on my hand I want to spend it preparing more natural vegetables for us to enjoy. The KitcheanAid 13 cup food processor is so handy to get everything prepared quickly. I absolutely love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth like Butter- July 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great, small footprint food processor. I like how they thought of storage when not in use- many of the attachments fit in their place inside the machine although it took me some time to figure out how it all fits together. Shredding was great - it ran though a few potatoes with ease- didn't slow down at all. This is a great quality processor with a strong-enough motor. One thing that was different which may get a little annoying is the safety feature where the plunger has to be in the slot for the motor to run. This means that we can't drop things in or overfill the slot (like loading celery)- I'm mixed about this because this also means it's safer for the kids to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoughtful Design- June 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We are a foodie house, so we have all sorts of kitchen appliances. Our Food Processor lived its life and it was time to get a replacement. Luckily for us, we came across this product and wow this is amazing. I love how creative the Kitchen-Aid team was when it came to storing all the parts for this product. Everything lives within the body of the container, which gives relief that all the parts are there. I love the versatility, from chopping and shredding to kneading, this will be a well used product in our home.