KitchenAid Food Processor - 7-Cup - Empire Red
- Seven-cup (1.66-litre) work bowl lets you prep food for the entire family
- Three speed options (high, low, and pulse) with easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls let you process your food exactly the way you want it
- Durable stainless-steel blades chop, puree, and more with ease
- 4mm reversible medium slicing/shredding disc gives you a versatile accessory for slicing and shredding
- Two-in-one feed tube on the lid allows for a variety of ingredients in all sorts of shapes and sizes
- Small pusher has a drizzle opening, making it perfect for sauces and dressings
- One-click twist-free bowl and latched-lid assembly is easy to set up and use
- Sealed, leak-resistant bowl is dishwasher-safe, which makes for easy cleanup
- Cord wrap, in-bowl accessory storage, and compact design make this appliance easy to put away when you're done
- 7-Cup Work Bowl
- Latched Lid
- Multi-Purpose Blade
- 4mm Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 669 reviewers who responded, 549 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Broke in 5 uses- December 8, 2020
Was shredding cheese with it and it broke. I understand when you make millions of products your gonna get a bad one here and there. But whay prompted me to write this review it i was I was on hold for 90 minutes trying to get yo customer service. When I finally got through to someone I got nothing but attitude. Was told we put to much cheese in it and it was our fault. How can you put in to much when you have to cut it small to put it in the food processor opening? Like I said im sure we just got a diffective product and I understand its gonna happen. But to get so much attitude and kickback when all I'm asking for us a replacement is unacceptable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Was so excited to get this as a Christmas gift- February 8, 2021
I was so excited to get this on Christmas Eve 2020! I have wanted a food processor for a long time, when I opened this up my eyes lit up was perfect for what I needed. I can honestly say no word of a lie I used this only 3 times. Because of its size, I was cautious of how much and what I put in it. Always small batches of batter. And on the last and final time it died on me, motor started to smoke on me so I stopped using it,cleaned it all and figured it's tired and needed a nap or something, but went to try it again the fallowing day to see if it would work but nothing... Nada..zero...not even the little indicator lights work nothingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sharp blades!- April 5, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received a red Kitchen-Aid food processor which worked perfectly because my kitchen is decorated in red! The food processor has multi-function buttons dependent upon what you want to do whether it is chopping, mixing or whatever. The processor has some weight to it so you can tell that the machine is good quality and will last a lifetime if taken care of. The instructions to put it together can easily be read and it comes with a dvd to help assist you if you've never used a food processor and need some pointers. This is an all around great product to have in your household and can save you tons of time during the holidays! I'm so happy I got this!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.