KitchenAid Food Processor - 9-Cup - Contour Silver
Available to ship
- Nine-cup (2.2-litre) work bowl lets you prep food for the entire family
- Three speed options (high, low, and pulse) with easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls let you process your food exactly the way you want it
- Durable stainless-steel blades chop, puree, and more with ease
- Three reversible slicing/shredding discs (thin, medium, and thick) give you versatile accessories for slicing and shredding
- Dough blade is perfect for kneading dough when you're making bread or pastries
- Two-in-one feed tube on the lid allows for a variety of ingredients in all sorts of shapes and sizes
- Small pusher has a drizzle opening, making it perfect for sauces and dressings
- One-click twist-free bowl and latched-lid assembly is easy to set up and use
- Sealed, leak-resistant bowl is dishwasher-safe, which makes for easy cleanup
- Cord wrap, in-bowl accessory storage, and compact design make this appliance easy to put away when you're done
- 9 Cup Work Bowl
- Latched Lid
- Multipurpose Blade
- Dough Blade
- Thin Reversible Shredding/Slicing Disc
- Medium Reversible Shredding/Slicing Disc
- Thick Slicing Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 219 reviewers who responded, 188 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this. It is easy to use and works Awesome- May 2, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I would have to say this is my favorite food processor I have ever owned. My favorite feature with it is how easy it is to use. All you do is put it in where it belongs and you are good to go. My last one you had to put it in and then line it up which somedays could be very hard to do. I am so glad I no longer have to do that with this one. The food processor is easy to use as well. With only 3 buttons anyone should be able to figure it out. It has a high and a low button and then an off button. The food processor is the perfect size for me to use because I have a bigger size family. I used it to chop up my chicken and it was chopped within seconds perfectly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Kitchen Aid - Food Processor- May 29, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] A must have. Slice, dice, puree, blend...whatever you need done... here is your appliance. I am very pleased I went and got this item. I was not too sure how many times I would actually use this appliance but sure enough I have used it several times and am very please with every outcome. You will be able to use the multipurpose stainless steel blade, the slicing blade as well as the reversible medium slicing/shredding blade. I mean you can use the multipurpose blade to grater hard cheese with ease. A must have in any ones kitchen indeed. Do I recommend this product? Yes I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So helpful and easy to use!- May 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely loved this food processor!! It was so easy to use loved the one click bowel assembly,Easy storage with cord wrap,dishwasher safe,compact and sleek looking...it was the perfect kitchen accessory that I never knew I needed! There are so many recipes I want to try now, so far I’ve made guacamole,chopped salad with loads of veggies that I normally would’ve hated doing because of the cutting with a traditional knife and chicken salad.It was a effortless.There are multiple options like thin slice,medium slice and thick slice,chopped or shredded a multi purpose option for thicker foods or for smoothies and mixing like batter etc. and there’s also a dough attachment.For the size I was really surprised how powerful it was and quiet compared to the old-school food processors.I am absolutely impressed with this little machine that does so much and storage is a breeze.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a time saver- April 30, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love mine! It slices, it shreds, it purees, and so much more. Last night I made bread crumbs for our pork chops, shredded cheese and chopped broccoli for our rice and sliced all the veggies for our salad in a matter of minutes. It has 5 different blade type attachments it can do just about anything. Dinner prep was cut by more than half. The 9 cup capacity is big enough for big jobs for a large family like mine. It assembles easily, and cleaning it was easy too! There is no twisting the bowl to put it in place, it just snaps snugly right in. I was amazed at how quiet this powerful motor is!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute garbage. Do not buy- October 20, 2020
I bought this food processor on September 1st of 2020. I have an old Cuisineart that works well but I don't have attachments for grating and chopping. So I bought this. This food processor has no power. It won't even process canned chickpeas until they are smooth for hummus. I called KitchenAid, and basically they said I couldn't return it and they wouldn't replace it with something more powerful. I am beyond the 30-day return policy for Best Buy. So I am stuck with a hunk of junk. Back to my 25-year old Cuisineart food processor. Don't waste your money on this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report