KitchenAid 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher (KDTM504EPA)
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Beautiful inside and out
- 24" built-in dishwasher has Panel Ready design to match your dishwasher to your kitchen cabinets
- Custom front panel and handle are optional and can be added to your dishwasher to customize your style
- 44 dBA dishwasher runs quietly so you can still spend time in the kitchen while you're running a cycle
- Third Level Rack to give you space for spatulas, serving utensils, and more
- SatinGlide max upper and lower rack opens and closes smoothly, even when loaded with heavy dishes
9 wash arms in 1
- Dynamic Wash Arm has 9 wash arms in 1, giving you 3 times better coverage by spraying water into ever corner of your dishwasher
- ProScrub option eliminates pre-soaking or pre-scrubbing with 40 targeted spray jets to easily remove baked-on food
- Clean Water Wash System removes food particles from the wash water and sprays every level with clean water
- ProWash cycle chooses the ideal cycle for your load of dishes based on soil level, making real-time adjustments so they come out as clean as possible
Fit more dishes with foldable tines
- Adjustable tines on the upper rack can be folded to hold all type of dishes
- Fold-down tines can be adjusted into one of three positions to make room for odd-shaped pots, pans, and larger dishes
- Width: 60.64 cm (23.87")
- Height: 87.63 cm (34".5)
- Depth: 62.86 cm (24.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- KitchenAid Dishwasher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Kitchen Aid electronics failed with light use- December 5, 2020
We have 2 panel ready dishwashers, one is Jenn Air and the other is Kitchen Aid. I alternated between these two dishwashers for 5 years, using maybe twice a week. The Kitchen Aid cleaned and dries well, but the main electronic panel failed at 5 yrs (2 1/2 yrs of use) so I would NEVER recommend Kitchen Aid. The service call was $140 and the repair would cost $600+. Purchasing this Kitchen Aid for $2000 5 yrs ago and essentially getting 2 1/2 years of use is absurd. Extremely frustrated.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Top Shelf- August 3, 2019
Delivery date was +/- 30 days - came in much sooner. Delivery was smooth and professional. Replaces similar model KitchenAid that failed after 10 years of use - unfortunately a part was no longer available - wasn't pleased with that, but not enough to prevent me from purchasing another KitchenAid. There is a Top Rack only mode for light loads, definitely not as thorough as regular cycle so we'll probably wait for a full load to run it. Much quieter than the machine it replaced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parts not included to mount Custom Panel- October 20, 2020
It was clear that my custom panel would not be included. However, I was disappointed to learn during installation that the panel's mounting hardware (Part # WPW10637074) and seal (Part # WPW10366978) are not also included making it even more overpriced compared to non-panel-ready dishwashers. Otherwise happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.