KitchenAid 27" 4.3Cu. Ft./1.4Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Combination Wall Oven -Stainless Steel
- Even-Heat True Convection system in the lower oven uses a hidden element and innovative bow-tie shaped design to promote better circulation and more even air flow throughout the oven cavity
- 4.3 cu.ft. total capacity (lower oven) provides an extra-large combined cooking capacity for preparing multiple dishes at once
- EasyConvect feature automatically converts conventional temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Bold blend of professionally-inspired styling featuring satin textured handles and the KitchenAid badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality
- SatinGlide rack creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the rack, particularly with heavy loads
- Glass-touch display with control lock function gives you an intuitive glass touch screen experience that’s easy to wipe clean
- Microwave convection cooking increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option
- Crispwave microwave technology and crisper pan allows the microwave oven to be used for grilling, frying, and convection cooking
- 1.4 cu.ft. capacity (upper oven) microwave oven gives you family-size capacity that complements the lower convection oven
- Wireless Probe in both ovens allow accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door
- Even-Heat pre-heat helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature
- Self-cleaning cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
- KitchenAid Electric Wall Oven
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 156 reviewers who responded, 144 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good product and good price.- December 16, 2019
Had the microwave and oven installed. Love the oven. Heats up fairly quickly and everything cooks evenly throughout the oven. The microwave touch feature is wonderful. A soft touch is all it takes to program the microwave. Really like that feature. The only thing I don't like is that the microwave door does not open so that the door is flat. It is slanted upwards about 15 degrees. This can be annoying when you are trying to life something heavy out of the microwave. Overall I really like it. In addition, it was on sale and we also received a $200 gift card. Far and away the best bang for the $$$.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small Oven Needed, Not a Lot of Options - Noisy- September 9, 2020
I think highly of KitchenAid and we are finalizing an appliance update to the entire kitchen; however I really wanted a double oven but was challenged due to tight space. At the end of the day I feel like we had to compromise with only two options for a 27" microwave/oven, either GE or KitchenAid - GE being back-ordered due to COVID-19. My biggest frustration is the noise, we bought the convection oven because it cooks/bakes better, but the whistling sound the oven makes and the length of time to cool it down is quite loud and annoying. Its actually highly distracting, I would have given this a four star rating except for that noise level. Even the microwave cool down is noisy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- GET THE SERVICE PLAN- January 27, 2020
We purchased this item during the Christmas holiday season because of the great KitchenAid reputation and overall great review ratings. However, just before the return policy ended, the microwave started to make a buzzing noise from time to time. My research told me that it was the magnetron going out. My local store arrange for me to get a new one. However this time I purchased the extended warranty. As of this review, I haven’t gotten the new one yet but it is scheduled. We love the way the unit looks and was pleased for the first 2 weeks. I’ll update more on this after the new one is installed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.