KitchenAid 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (KFGG500ESS) - Stainless
Enjoy delicious meals and flawless results
- Gas range delivers powerful heat and fine control for amazing cooking results
- Even-Heat True Convection system features a hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design to promote better circulation and evenly distribute hot air throughout the oven to produce delicious results
- 5.8 cu. ft. capacity so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously for your entire family and more
- Free standing range can be placed anywhere in your kitchen
- EasyConvect conversion takes the guesswork out of programming your oven by automatically converting standard temperatures to the convection equivalent, so your recipes turn out the way you expect
- Five burners deliver 5,000 to 19,000 BTUs of heating power so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer
- Convenient storage drawer is the perfect place to store your pots, pans, and baking sheets
- Stainless steel cooktop and satin textured handles add a sophisticated touch to your kitchen's décor
- Aqualift self-clean technology eliminates the need for harsh chemicals by using water and low heat to remove baked-on foods from the bottom of your oven in just 50 minutes
- Hidden bake covers up the baking element so you can wipe away spills quickly and easily
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 119.68cm (47.13")
- Depth: 70.78cm (27.88")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Gas Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1013 reviewers who responded, 922 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Super pleased- March 9, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've been extremely happy with my new range. I'm a huge kitchenaid fan, in fact my refrigerator and dishwasher are also kitchenaid. I'm a creature of habit and like to stay with the same brands for consistency, fortunately every kitchenaid product (including all of my utensils) have stood the test of time with reliability, ease of use & appearance. I will continue to buy kitchenaid and nothing but kitchenaid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great stove.- December 4, 2021
Great stove, easy to use, aouto shut off for oven, if you set it. Comes with a griddle as well. Does scratch easy so you must be careful . I do love it in spite of that. only other thing is that when you first turn it on it does have a awful smell so you have to let it run for 30 minutes fist, befor using. I highly recommend this stove.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked ok, until it didn't.- February 8, 2021
Bought this range in April 2019. Front left burner wouldn't light regularly. Called repairman. Looked at it and told us to screw the burner caps down tight to get the gas to circulate properly, that this was a design flaw. Still only works intermittently. Have to use a lighter to ignite it. In November 2020, hinge on oven door started popping. Door wouldn't close properly. Oven wouldn't maintain heat and knobs getting extra hot (even more than they already did). Called repairman again. Told us we would need new hinges, seal around door, knobs and knob backsplash, (because heat had warped and wrinkled them). Waited for weeks. No parts available. Called store where we bought range. No parts available. No replacement available, either. Now, three months later, 4 of the 5 knobs have basically melted and warped so badly they fell off and are unusable. Temperature of the front of the range when we use the oven is 200F! Have to keep our grandkids out of the kitchen when we cook, so they don't get burned. Can't bake more than a frozen pizza because oven door doesn't close tightly, and the heat isn't consistent. Very disappointed! When it worked, it worked pretty well. Now we're stuck!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Schick looking range albeit tad expensive- July 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have had the range for over 1month now and love it for its looks and performance. Like the design and the square cut/clean edges, looks very contemporary. The design is well thought as the 5th burner which I had in my previous range but was mostly unused because one couldn’t fit utensils on all the burners. Here, the designers have done a great job In spacing the burners apart. So that all the burners especially the 5th one is usable. One of the front burners is 18K BTU , which is awesome of that extra heat and quicker cooking. Like the all stainless steel look as well. It is priced a bit on the higher side though as in the end it is a functional cooking range.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works decently. Knobs are junk.- January 6, 2019
I've had this for a couple of years. It gets pretty heavy, daily use with a family of 8 homeschooling 6 children. I agree with other reviewers that the self cleaning option is a laugh. We found the stainless top really easy to scratch, even when being meticulous. It's impossible for the grate to not eventually scratch it. Still, we like it. Our major beef is with the knobs. They are NOT metal. I thought they were originally. Alas, they are plastic coated with a combination of metallic looking paint (which is now bubbling on the knob and the cover underneath it) and a STICKER!!. The sticker is peeling off of all of the knobs. There is nothing wrong functionally but the sticker is what has the markings on it. It's a terribly cheap design. I'd rather have a cheap plastic knob that lasts then one that looks good for a year and then comes apart.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.