KitchenAid 30" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (KCGS350ESS) - Stainless Steel
Convenient size, powerful burners
- Full-width cast-iron grates makes cooking even large, family-sized meals fun and easy on this 30" cooktop
- 17,000 BTU multi-flame burner allows you to use a combination of both high and low heats so you can cook a complex meal without changing burners
- Diffuser plate beneath the Even-Heat simmer burner provides additional control over the flame when it’s on its lowest setting
Features are thoughtful and easy to use
- Metal control knobs offer a luxurious feel and aesthetic
- Electronic ignition means that the burners light up via an electric spark rather than a pilot light
- LP conversion kit is included so that users can easily convert their cooktops to work with LP gas
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 9.37cm (3.69")
- Depth: 53.34cm (21")
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- KitchenAid Gas Cooktop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 207 reviewers who responded, 191 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Looking Cook Top - but check the cutout requirement- October 22, 2015
Installed the cook top myself. It was easy to install. Only negative comment I have is that even though we replaced our old Kitchenaid 30" gas cook top with this new 30" gas cook top the cut out requirement for the new one is over an inch bigger than the old one. Consequently we had to call a counter top specialist to come and enlarge the Quartz counter top cut out - which was a pain and an unnecessary cost and headache. Don't the Kitchenaid designers ever go out to the field and see how these things are installed and whether it would be advantageous to provide some standardization in their line of products? Will Kitchenaid reimburse me for this extra cost?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features! Bring on the Holiday Cooking!!!- December 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We bought this about a month ago and are very pleased with the of this stove top. KitchenAid was the brand of stove top that was in the house when we bought it. We like their products and we’re able to find a new model to replace our aging 2003 model plus it is 5 burners rather than 4, big plus!!! Another factor I was considering is that I wanted one that would fit in the existing cutout in the granite countertops for the 2003 model for the new 2019 model and this was one of two existing models that would do that as I was assured but the KitchenAid tech support people. Excellent so far, bring on the holiday cooking!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Kitchenaid- December 26, 2018
So far I'm very pleased with the performance of this cook top. I had it installed on December 10th. It is actually a very attractive cook top, the grates sit a bit higher than my old one, but it does not seem to be a hindrance as far as the performance goes. I absolutely love the metal knobs. I had a GE 4 burner, builder grade cook top, that I couldn't wait to get rid of. This is the 2nd kitchenaid major appliance I have purchased for my home (I also bought a Kitchenaid dishwasher, which I absolutely love) and can't wait to replace my refrigerator, microwave and oven next.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.