KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Electric Range (YKFEG500ESS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Cooking results you'll love
- Electric range is simple to operate and provides powerful heating
- Even-Heat True Convection oven features a unique bow-tie design and convection fan, which ensures the entire oven is blanketed with the perfect amount of heat for exceptional results
- Easy Convect Conversion system lets you enter the cooking mode, temperature, and time, the system then adjusts the temperature and lets you know the right time to check if the dish is done
- 6.4 cu. ft. oven makes it simple to cook an enormous turkey or multiple side dishes at the same time
- 5 independent cooking surfaces (6", 9", 12", 10" zone, and two 6" cooking zones) mean you can have several dishes going at the same time
- 2 dual elements (9/12" and 6/9") so you'll have the versatility to cook multiple small dishes or a couple of larger ones
- Freestanding design can be placed almost anywhere in your kitchen
Convenience comes standard
- Aqualift self-cleaning technology combines low heat levels with water to clean out your oven in less than an hour without any odours and at a temperature lower than 220 degrees Fahrenheit (104 degrees Celsius)
- Hidden Bake feature hides the baking element, so wiping away spills is easy as pie
- Storage drawer to expand your storage space; it's the perfect place to store pots, pans, and baking accessories
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 119.68cm (47.13")
- Depth: 70.48cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Convection Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 121 reviewers who responded, 114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- New Range- November 14, 2020
Very pleased with my new range. Convenient and stylish wrapped up in one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Oven temp issues- October 19, 2020
KA has cheapened their product by lower grade, flimsy materials. The oven is the biggest problem though: Oven temp should be correctly calibrated at factory!! It was 20-30 degrees below setting. After 3 failed bakings ("Bake" setting & way undercooked), I did testing with 2 different oven thermometers. After recalibrating the oven's temp. by adding 20 degrees, I could only get the initial pre-heat temp to be accurate to the setting. But the recovery temp (after opening door and putting in food), would not come back up to the set temp. (always coming 15-30 degrees below the setting!) Unacceptable!! You would have to recalibrate +30 degrees and still add more to your set temp to get recovery temps to be accurate to sett temp. Upon further testing on "Convection bake", the oven recovered to set temp +/- 10 degrees by recalibrating to +30 degrees over factory setting. KitchenAid - where's your quality control?? With many similar comments (complaints), this seems to be a common problem. The only way to use bake is to have the oven calibrated to +30 and then set your desired temp another 10 or more degrees higher than required! A wing and a prayer!!! We now only use "convection bake" setting, because it recovers temp, where the "bake" will not! Good luck. Hope this helps others, and gets KA to improve.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Excellent product- October 4, 2020
Cooking time is cut in half. Convection oven cooks poultry in half the time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)