KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Electric Range (YKFEG500ESS) - Stainless Steel
Cooking results you'll love
- Electric range is simple to operate and provides powerful heating
- Even-Heat True Convection oven features a unique bow-tie design and convection fan, which ensures the entire oven is blanketed with the perfect amount of heat for exceptional results
- Easy Convect Conversion system lets you enter the cooking mode, temperature, and time, the system then adjusts the temperature and lets you know the right time to check if the dish is done
- 6.4 cu. ft. oven makes it simple to cook an enormous turkey or multiple side dishes at the same time
- 5 independent cooking surfaces (6", 9", 12", 10" zone, and two 6" cooking zones) mean you can have several dishes going at the same time
- 2 dual elements (9/12" and 6/9") so you'll have the versatility to cook multiple small dishes or a couple of larger ones
- Freestanding design can be placed almost anywhere in your kitchen
Convenience comes standard
- Aqualift self-cleaning technology combines low heat levels with water to clean out your oven in less than an hour without any odours and at a temperature lower than 220 degrees Fahrenheit (104 degrees Celsius)
- Hidden Bake feature hides the baking element, so wiping away spills is easy as pie
- Storage drawer to expand your storage space; it's the perfect place to store pots, pans, and baking accessories
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 119.68cm (47.13")
- Depth: 70.48cm (27.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Convection Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1135 reviewers who responded, 986 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works great + Dangerously sharp exhaust vent- August 1, 2020
Only had it for amonth, used the convection baking which works great and the burners are fast and strong as well. It's a hustle to clean and gets scratched easily if your pots and pans are very new and smooth but I had the same experience with Frigidaire one as well so I guess this is what to be expected. My only real concern is that while cleaning the top - which you need to do almost on a daily basis I got a pretty bad cut along the back of my palm from the exhaust vent which is located in the gap between the top and the control panel - very hidden and razor sharp. I would be happy to hear from Kitchenaid about this as it very dangerous.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Performs well- January 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had a white stove from the early 90’s which had become a fire hazard! Our fridge died so we bought the fridge, oven and dishwasher in black stainless in this line. The reviews stated the whole stove/oven gets super hot while baking something in the oven. I’m not having that experience. While it does get warm, it doesn’t seem dangerously hot. The burners warm up quickly when using but the oven takes longer than expected to get to baking temperature. So far, oven baking times are exact according to various recipes. Our old oven would nearly vaporize food if left the bake per recipe suggestions. This one is right on. Very happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works Well, Minor Issues- July 3, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have owned this range for about a month. In that time, I have not had any issues with cooking/baking anything. It heats well and everything has cooked in the appropriate amount of time. I will say that it seems as if the outside of the range (near the top of the door) gets warmer than any other model I've ever used. This could be an issue if you have children. Also, the drawer in the bottom feels extremely cheap. It doesn't hold much and it doesn't seem to open/close as smoothly as other models. These aren't deal-breakers for our family, but they might be for yours. Just something you might want to check into before purchasing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.