KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Dual Fuel Downdraft Range (KSDG950ESS) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Capacity for a crowd
- 6.4 cu. ft. gas slide-in range has the capacity to cook large meals or multiple dishes, all at once
- Downdraft ventilation system fits in the range and removes smoke and food odours, eliminating the need for a separate range hood
- 4 burners range in power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU for the ultimate in cooking versatility
- 5 separate cooking surfaces include a triple cooking zone of 6, 9, and 12 inches, a 10-inch zone, two 6-inch cooking zones, and a dedicated warming zone
- Separate baking drawer lets you keep dishes warm, slow cook, or bake something at a different temperature than the oven
Add a little steam to your baking
- Even-Heat True Convection oven has a unique bow-tie design and convection fan so every corner of the oven receives the perfect amount of heat
- Steam rack infuses your dishes with extra moisture so every loaf of banana bread or fillet of salmon is delicious
- Easy Convect Conversion system takes the guesswork out of using convection by automatically adjusting the time and temperature for all your favourite recipes
Seamless install in every kitchen
- Aqualift self-cleaning technology uses low heat and water to clean out your oven in less than an hour
- FIT Guarantee ensures this slide-in range will fit flawlessly in every kitchen
- Glass touch controls make it easy to access your favourite pre-sets
- Side trim accessory kit is an optional way to provide seamless coverage of damaged countertops due to old slide-in ranges
- Width: 75.8 cm (29.87")
- Height: 91.4 cm (43.5)"
- Depth: 77.62 cm (30.56")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Dual Fuel Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dual Fuel Convection Range- September 12, 2020
Overall a great stove. The stainless steel top is much easier to keep clean than my previous black enamel burner pans. The different BTU feature for the individual burners is handy for quick boiling water for a pasta pot, and the low simmer burner works very well for soups, etc. The oven steam cleaning feature has performed well so far. I just have to remember to do it more often than I did with the old high temp cleaning feature. I love the easy glide rack, but wish all three racks had this feature. BEWARE THAT INSTALLATION WAS VERY COMPLICATED AND EXPENSIVE, REQUIRING A PLUMBER TO MOVE THE EXISTING GAS LINE AND FIT THE NEW EXHAUST.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Good and Bad- November 27, 2020
We had no choice but to get this oven. I replaced an old Jennaire electric range with a downdraft for this dual fuel. We are still getting used to cooking with Gas top. Much hotter. The over so far seems to be great. (Especially compared to my old overn). Very even cookies when baking. Haven't cooked a whole lot more. But I do have a complaint. They made the two front gas burners in the front large. A medium and small size in the back. I liked having a bigger one in back to boil water while more fine tune cooking on front burner. Having to reach over a large boiling pot of water to stir gravy... no fun.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous looking Range!- July 15, 2017
I had an old Jennair Range with downdraft that needed replaced. Upon research, I found this to be the only option and I was concerned I didn't have choices. The range is quite pricey but when you see it you will appreciate why the price is so high. It is very well made and doesn't heat up the house when in use. It is very well insulated and you can touch the glass on the oven door after using it at high temperatures. The fan is quiet and the convection baking is spectacular. I was very impressed with the evenness of the baking and how fast it bakes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.