KitchenAid 30" 2.5 Cu. Ft. Double Oven Freestanding Induction Range (YKFID500ESS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Volume and versatility
- Induction technology offers quick, efficient response to control adjustments by using electromagnetic energy to deliver instant heat directly to cookware, so you can boil water rapidly and ensure precision results
- Dual ovens feature a total capacity of 6.7 cu. ft. (2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.2 cu. ft. lower oven) give you plenty of room to cook multiple dishes at once and offer the convenience of separate temperature zones
- Four cooking elements include two 6-inch 1200W, one 7-inch 2500W, as well as one 11-inch Even-Heat Ultra, which provides even heat across the cooktop for precise simmering and quick boils
- Freestanding design can be placed almost anywhere in your kitchen
Delicious results every time
- Even-Heat true convection system features a hidden oven element and bow-tie-shaped design to distribute air evenly for consistent results
- EasyConvect conversion converts conventional settings to convectional ones, so your favourite recipes turn out great
- Steam rack creates more moisture in the oven to boost cooking results, like better crusts on breads
Sleek, modern design
- Features a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with satin textured handles and a stainless steel cooktop trim that's sure to nicely complement any kitchen décor
- Self-clean feature keeps the oven interior clean, saving you the hassle of having to do it yourself
- Hidden Bake feature covers up the baking element so it's a breeze to wipe away spills
- SatinGlide rack slides in and out smoothly so you can load and unload dishes, even heavy ones, with ease
- Glass touch controls make it easy to navigate the oven's features via a touchscreen
- Width: 76.02cm (29.94")
- Height: 90.80cm (35.75")
- Depth: 72.39cm (28.50")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Damaged and Damaged- November 14, 2020
2 deliveries waiting for the third. First range was damaged with missing back feet, bowed back plate, screws on the back plate didnt match the holes, scratches on the front, glass top edge seal was smeared all around, leave the top oven open to cool and the stovetop controls wont respond to touch. Second range barely made it off the truck and when inspected, damaged again. Now have to wait until at least March. Best Buy service was great but the product is crap. So far not impressed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Very happy with the stove- October 13, 2020
Guys delivered the stove and were out the door in thirty minutes. Stove is beautiful, works great but will take time to learn how to cook with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Stove looks great and works just as advertised- October 7, 2020
The stove looks great and works wonderfully. This is our first induction stove and I am not disappointed. The only issue we had was a small dent in the top and the kitchen aid nameplate was not straight (I know it seems like a small thing but on a $3000 stove, they should get that small detail right)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)