KitchenAid 30" 7.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection Slide-In Induction Range (KSIB900ESS) - Stainless Steel
Powerful and efficient cooking
- Induction technology offers quick, efficient response to control adjustments by using electromagnetic energy to deliver instant heat directly to cookware, so you can boil water rapidly and ensure precision results
- Even-Heat True Convection system features a hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design to promote better circulation and evenly distribute hot air throughout the oven to produce delicious results
- Steam rack delivers additional moisture to the interior of the oven to enhance cooking results
- 7.1 cu. ft. oven capacity allows you to cook a variety of dishes simultaneously and gives you the flexibility of a separate temperature zone in the baking drawer
- Slide-in range blends in seamlessly with your cabinets and countertops
You're always in control
- Baking drawer is a separate compartment that lets you slow bake, bake at a different temperature, or keep dishes warm
- Two 7" induction cooking zones feature a bridge element to combine them into one large cooking surface
- Aqualift self-clean technology eliminates the need for harsh chemicals by using water and low heat to remove baked-on foods from the bottom of your oven in just 50 minutes
- EasyConvect conversion takes the guesswork out of programming your oven by automatically converting standard temperatures to the convection equivalent
- Intuitive glass touch controls are easy to operate and look stylish to add a touch of flair to your kitchen
Give your kitchen a makeover
- FIT system provides seamless installation and ensures this slide-in range fits in your existing kitchen cut-out (30" width, 24"-25" countertop depth, 23"-24" cabinet depth, and 36" countertop height)
- Width: 75.9cm (29.88")
- Height: 91.44cm (36")
- Depth: 73.32cm (28.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1097 reviewers who responded, 978 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- DON’T BUY KITCHENAID! 2ND NEW UNIT NEEDS REPAIR- June 8, 2021
This is my second range (electrical short circuit, picture below). The replacement range arrived yesterday and the baking drawer won’t close. Now I need THIS range serviced. This is not a delivery issue. The manufacturing quality is just that bad. Another example of the poor manufacturing quality is the malformed side panel with a razor sharp excess metal tab sticking out the back. The baking drawer also has a big scratch on the stainless steel (it’s underneath the blue protective film, so it occurred in the manufacturing process). If we weren’t desperate for a range and the wait for a European range wasn’t so long I wouldn’t have accepted this second KitchenAid range. I also purchased a KitchenAid fridge, but it’s on back order for at least 2 months. I hope it’s not a lemon like their range.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Induction/Convection Range- December 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this to replace a twelve year old KitchenAid glass cooktop/convection range. Induction is pricey but very precise and fast, although it does make some humming and buzzing sounds with some cookware. Oven is huge and I like the roller bearing pull out tray. Baking drawer has only been used once and it did not get as hot as needed, so the frozen food (which they recommend using the baking drawer for) was still cold. The learning curve with this range is a bit steep, so maybe I did something wrong. I keep the manual handy, as I have only had the unit for a month. This is also not a true slide-in, as the sides are finished. It is a front control, freestanding unit. The top side edges do not overlap the countertop, as my other slide in range did, and it goes all the way to the back wall. My older true slide-in had about an inch of countertop behind it. This is not a direct replacement for those types, as the new range leaves gaps on the sides and the countertop had to be cut so this range could slide all the way to the back wall. I have not used the aqua lift cleaning feature yet, so I cannot comment on its effectiveness. Left rear vent is bent compared to right side. This is not a perfect range, but not sure one exists.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Features- January 5, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We needed to replace our previous range just before the holidays and we are so happy we took the time to look at reviews and see this great appliance in person! The Induction surface is easy to use and clean. With dual ovens I can easily bake 2 different items or just warm plates in the drawer. I have already cleaned the oven too, it takes no time at all to maintain and keep it looking new. I used to hate using the self cleaning feature in previous ovens because the extreme heat needed to clean them always made me nervous, now I don’t hesitate to switch it on. We wouldn’t hesitate to buy this again, knowing the quality of Kitchenaid appliances.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dealing with Fit System Guarantee horrible- July 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this on 6/30, filed claim and they cannot understand what needs to be done regarding the horrible fit and I have wasted hours making calls to them and emailing them. Parts were missing as well and I haven't received them when I called on 6/30 and they told me that they would fed express things to me. And didn't do it obviously. I have never had this much poor service!!! What is the point of offered a Fit system on a slide in range and not honoring it. All I asked for was trim and $100 for countertop alterations.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Stove- October 13, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I've had this stove for over a month now and very impressed with it's performance. The oven is pretty much the same as my previous KitchenAid, but the induction side is fantastic. As an example to cook KD - water boils in less than 2min. Clean-ups are super easy and the overall presence of the stove is impressive. Glad I got it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.