KitchenAid 30" 7.1 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (YKSEB900ESS) - Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
Cook up a storm with plenty of room and features
- 7.1 cu. ft. interior capacity is large enough to make dinner for the whole family, multiple dishes for a gathering, or large items like turkey or high-rising bread
- Even-Heat True Convection promotes better circulation and evenly distributes hot air throughout the oven thanks to a unique bow-shaped design, so dishes are cooked evenly
- Easy Convect Conversion system takes the guesswork out of convection cooking, automatically adjusting the cooking time based on the mode, temperature, and time selected so dishes aren't overdone and cook faster
- 5 cooking surfaces help you cook up a storm, including a triple cooking zone of 6", 9", and 12", a 10" zone, and two 6" cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone keeps everything remains warm until you're ready to serve
- Steam rack adds moisture to the oven's interior to enhance cooking results when needed
Convenience and design go hand-in-hand
- Separate warming drawer can be used to keep cooked items warm, or even slow cook items or bake dishes at different temperatures than in the main oven interior
- Aqualift self-clean technology uses low temperature and water to help remove baked on foods from the oven interior in just 50 minutes--no harsh chemicals needed
- FIT Guarantee means the range is guaranteed to fit in 30" wide spaces with a countertop depth of 24-25", cabinet depth of 23-24", and countertop height of 36"
- Glass touch controls make operation simple and convenient, and the front of the range looking sleek and modern
- Side-trim accessory kit (sold separately) can cover countertop damage or unfinished edges from old slide-in range
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- best range ever- January 27, 2019
love this new range very solid racks twice as thick as the other brands it convection bakes perfectly using 3 racks it makes my xmas baking a breezeHelpful (2)Not helpful (0)Report
- A pleasure cooking on this stove- August 31, 2020
Love this stove. Because of pandemic, I waited 3 months to get the stove, and I am glad I did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- super fast to heat up.- July 24, 2020
working ok, bakes real good, needs service already on the touch pad malfunction, another high end unit that requires service so soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)