KitchenAid 30" 4-Element Induction Cooktop (KICU500XSS) - Stainless Steel
Versatile and powerful elements
- 4-element cooktop gives you 4 independent cooking surface areas, with a 10" burner, 9" burner, 7" burner, and 5" burner to handle a variety of cookware
- 9 heat settings ensure precision for a variety of cooking tasks, from searing to sautéing
- Electromagnetic technology heats the pan while keeping the cooktop surface cool to the touch
- Performance boost lets you exceed the maximum heat level for up to 10 minutes so you can rapidly boil water
- Simmer function uses a low power level to maintain a constant simmer that doesn't boil over
- Melt and hold is perfect for delicate sauces or keeping cooked food warm without scorching
- Pan size detection identifies whether a pan size is appropriate for the selected element
- Sleek touch-activated controls are seamlessly integrated and include a slider for heat level selection
- Hot surface indicator light shows you at a glance if an element is on or still hot
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Induction Cooktoop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Love our 1st induction cooktop- July 24, 2015
We purchased this cooktop as part of our kitchen remodel and love its performance. We were considering a standard electric cooktop, but decided to upgrade to the induction model. It is easy to control the heat level and adjusts almost instantly. It also does boil water so much faster than a standard cooktop. The look is also nice and clean and you don't get burned on residues on the surface so it is very easy to keep clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always broken, repairs take forever- November 4, 2014
We lost $2000 with this product and only used it a few times. It broke immediately, it took forever to repair it - 5 times repair, so we almost never had the chance to use and now the warranty ran out because we were too patient with customer support. For me it is a scam to manufacture bad products and get away with it by sending repairman until the warranty runs out. They never accepted to refund.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchenaid- January 23, 2018
Great looking product. Realized the install dimensions are 1/2 inch longer than my previous unit. Plan on having to open granite opening if you have are replacing an older unit. I love the smaller depth. Saves me an inch .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.