KitchenAid 36" 20 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator w/ Internal Ice & Water - Stainless
Foods stay fresh for longer
- 20 cu. ft. total capacity gives you 14.38 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 5.62 cu. ft. of freezer space
- French door design lets you open one door at a time
- Counter-depth design streamlines the look of your kitchen and allows you to find food content in a snap
- ExtendFresh temperature management system determines how often the compressor turns on in the fridge and freezer so your perishables and frozen food stay fresh
- FreshChill temperature-controlled full-width pantry lets you manually adjust the amount of cold air entering the drawer so you can store different food without worry about spoiling
- Max Cool works to keep the refrigerator at the optimal temperature when you’re opening and closing the door
- Produce Preserver will absorb excess ethylene gas to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh longer
Water and ice at your fingertips
- Filtered water is on tap via the interior water dispenser
- Fresh ice is always on hand thanks to the automatic ice maker
Store your groceries in style
- Split shelf stores tall items in your fridge easily, and just slides when you need space
- SatinGlide system ensures your crisper drawers will glide open and soft-close effortlessly
- Metal wine rack lets you store a bottle of bubbly or three
- Satin Textured Handles, metallic accents on interior shelves, and accents surrounding the exterior water and ice dispenser mean your fridge looks stunning whether open or closed
Easy and energy efficient
- LED lighting saves on energy while lighting up the contents of your fridge
- ENERGY STAR qualified fridge helps save on utility bills
- Width: 35 3/4"
- Height: 70 1/8"
- Depth: 29 3/8"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3336 reviewers who responded, 2942 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice refrigerator- April 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this refrigerator a couple weeks ago. It’s counter depth so it fits nicely in our kitchen. It replaces a standard depth refrigerator, so there is considerably less space inside than what I was used to. I knew it would not be able to hold as much when I bought it. The biggest draw back to this appliance is that the shelves have a huge gap in the back where they meet the back of the refrigerator. When I put containers of food on the shelves for the first time, some of them fell through the opening in the back. I don’t know why they would design this appliance with so much wasted space, in an already low-cubic foot space refrigerator.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product, Perfect Size ---> Read Below- April 13, 2017
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We ran into a very unusual situation. We were very used to having a much larger refrigerator at our prior home. When we purchased our new home we two options: 1. Find a fridge that fit our space (next to impossible) and 2. Make the opening of the built-in area larger. We chose to try and find the right size fridge that would fit the current opening. This project took quite a while and was VERY resourceful. I finally came across the KitchenAid and it fits perfectly. We had specific desires as well, including water in the fridge with filtration which this fridge provided. Kudos to KitchenAid for making a product that no one else has! Thanks!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just right for family of 4- August 17, 2015
We love this fridge. We also have a chest freezer in our garage, otherwise the freezer probably wouldn't be big enough for our family of 4 even though it does have plenty of freezer space for daily/weekly use stuff. My only complaint is that it is impossible to keep the outside clean. Fingerprints must be cleaned daily and the only thing I have found that works well to clean the outside is WD-40. It looks beautiful but wow, a lot of work to keep clean with teenagers! My last SS fridge (LG which was a lemon) had some kind of "anti fingerprint" SS finish, which I now appreciate! As far as the fridge's function so far (2 months in) we love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.