KitchenAid 36" 25.2 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (KRFF305ESS) - Stainless Steel
Lots of useful capacity
- 25.2 cu. ft. total capacity includes 17.75 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 7.44 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout is easy to organize for quick retrieval of frequently used frozen foods
- French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time
- Stainless steel finish with satin-textured handles provides a clean, modern look that's also easy to clean
- Metallic accents on the shelf trim provide an added touch of elegance to the interior of the fridge
- ExtendFresh temperature management system uses sensors in both the freezer and fridge space to maintain appropriate temperatures for optimum taste and freshness
- FreshChill temperature-controlled full-width pantry lets you manually adjust the amount of cold air that enters the pantry, so you can properly store a range of delicate foods, such as meat or cheese
- Produce Preserver actively absorbs the ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables that causes them to over-ripen
- Max Cool setting automatically lowers the temperatures in the fridge and freezer to the lowest possible levels, ideal if your refrigerator doors are opened frequently throughout the day
- Automatic ice maker delivers a constant supply of ice cubes without the hassle of ice cube trays, perfect for when you're entertaining
- Interior water dispenser provides quick and convenient access to freshly filtered, chilled water for drinking or use in food preparation
- Adjustable and removable metal wine racks let you safely and conveniently store up to 4 bottles of wine or 2-litre containers
- Crispers and pantry feature SatinGlide rollers for smooth, quiet, and effortless movement, even when fully loaded
- Slide-away split-shelf can be retracted when necessary to make room in the fridge for taller items, such as 2-litre bottles or juice pitchers
- LED lighting illuminates the inside of both the fridge and freezer so you can find what you're looking for faster and easier
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge uses less power, saving on your energy costs
- Width: 91.14cm (35.88")
- Height: 178.13cm (70.13")
- Depth: 90.17cm (35.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1219 reviewers who responded, 1112 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it!- June 30, 2015
With no reviews and only one picture we had to buy this sight unseen. They only allow two photos so I included one of the inside and one of the door handle. The top and sides have a textured material and the front is smooth and reflective. Both are magnetic. The handles are cylindrical and have a mesh diamond pattern. The bottom of the freezer and the door shelves have removable trays for easy cleaning. The ice tray is easily accessible and works great. A couple surprise bonuses for us were the water dispenser inside the fridge, a wine bottle holder and the control buttons. We love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love our Fridge!- January 9, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This fridge has been so great for us...the space, the features--it was the perfect choice for our modern farmhouse home! We built a new home and put all Kitchenaid black stainless appliances in and they are absolutely beautiful! I do not think we could have chosen anything better!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this Refrigerator!- January 29, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've had this now for a little over a month and couldn't be happier! We purchased the entire suite for our remodeled kitchen and love how they look and work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks awesome!!!- November 27, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this about a week ago I can't stop staring at it I love it. It's huge inside. Love the color with the stainless steel handlesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Contents stays fresher longer- May 3, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I continuously renovate kitchens and have tried many higher end brands. The Kitchenaid by far maintains the produce texture and freshness longer. No cold spots that feeezes the moisture in the lettuce. Meat keeps it colour and the freezer jam packed still keeps even temperature. The quality of the door trays and all plastics are extremely good. And the door bins are lined and the sizes well thought threw to the size of products that are available to buy. It does have a noisier compressor than some people would be annoyed by. I see it as a small trade off to safeguard the cost of what I spend on groceriesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.