KitchenAid 36" 25.2 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (KRFF305ESS) - Stainless Steel
Lots of useful capacity
- 25.2 cu. ft. total capacity includes 17.75 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 7.44 cu. ft. of freezer space
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout is easy to organize for quick retrieval of frequently used frozen foods
- French door design gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time
- Stainless steel finish with satin-textured handles provides a clean, modern look that's also easy to clean
- Metallic accents on the shelf trim provide an added touch of elegance to the interior of the fridge
- ExtendFresh temperature management system uses sensors in both the freezer and fridge space to maintain appropriate temperatures for optimum taste and freshness
- FreshChill temperature-controlled full-width pantry lets you manually adjust the amount of cold air that enters the pantry, so you can properly store a range of delicate foods, such as meat or cheese
- Produce Preserver actively absorbs the ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables that causes them to over-ripen
- Max Cool setting automatically lowers the temperatures in the fridge and freezer to the lowest possible levels, ideal if your refrigerator doors are opened frequently throughout the day
- Automatic ice maker delivers a constant supply of ice cubes without the hassle of ice cube trays, perfect for when you're entertaining
- Interior water dispenser provides quick and convenient access to freshly filtered, chilled water for drinking or use in food preparation
- Adjustable and removable metal wine racks let you safely and conveniently store up to 4 bottles of wine or 2-litre containers
- Crispers and pantry feature SatinGlide rollers for smooth, quiet, and effortless movement, even when fully loaded
- Slide-away split-shelf can be retracted when necessary to make room in the fridge for taller items, such as 2-litre bottles or juice pitchers
- LED lighting illuminates the inside of both the fridge and freezer so you can find what you're looking for faster and easier
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge uses less power, saving on your energy costs
- Width: 91.14cm (35.88")
- Height: 178.13cm (70.13")
- Depth: 90.17cm (35.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1182 reviewers who responded, 1080 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features, stylish design, well built!- January 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this fridge as part of my full appliance suite from Kitchen Aid. I was tossing around a few different brands but none of them offered exactly what I wanted. I wanted the convenience of ready made ice and filtered water, but I did not want water and ice on the door, as I don't like how much room it takes up inside the fridge. I wanted one with an internal water dispenser and the ice maker in the freezer, and I also wanted black stainless in color. All other options only offered 1 or 2 of my wants; the Kitchen Aid offered all of the options I wanted and I got the added plus of having the Kitchen Aid name. Was the perfect solution!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice looking!- August 14, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this just a week ago. Liked the layout of unit because I did not want all the water and ice features in door. Refrigerator section is very roomy. Do wish the bins on doors where just a tad bigger but there is ample space. Giving a 4 star because of the baskets in freezer section. My old refrigerator was same size but there seemed to be more room in my old one because of how the baskets are designed. Also I believe that the seal is not tight on refrigerator door. I have called service and they responded quickly with setting up a service date. Right now I am pleased with product as long as I don’t have an ongoing issue with the seal.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- April 12, 2016
I've had this frig for a month now and am disappointed in the shelf space. Very limited height between shelves except for the top shelf, but even the top is obstructs a bit by the filter and light components. Tho the shelves are adjustable or removable that doesn't really solve the problem. I wouldn't purchase this refrigerator again. My previous refrigerator was the same size but it was a side by side. It seemed to accommodate my needs much better. I also opted for no water/ice on the door because I liked the cleaner looking exterior but I also regret that. I don't like having to open the freezer every time we want ice. Seems energy inefficient!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.