KitchenAid 36" 5-Element Induction Cooktop (KICU569XBL) - Black
Versatile and powerful elements
- 5-element cooktop gives you 5 independent cooking surface areas, with a 12" burner and four 7" bridge burners to handle a variety of cookware
- Bridge function allows the flexibility to convert four cooking zones into two large cooking zone which provides additional space to accommodate specialty cookware.
- 12 heat settings ensure precision for a variety of cooking tasks, from searing to sautéing
- Performance boost lets you exceed the maximum heat level for up to 10 minutes so you can rapidly boil water
- Simmer function uses a low power level to maintain a constant simmer that doesn't boil over
- Melt and hold is perfect for delicate sauces or keeping cooked food warm without scorching
- Pan size detection identifies whether a pan size is appropriate for the selected element
- Control lock helps prevent unintended use and makes it easier to clean the control panel
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Induction Cooktoop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 343 reviewers who responded, 293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Improvement over regular electric- September 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased this cook top a few weeks ago. I just recently moved here and it had a newer electric range. I am used to a gas range. I am loving this new induction range. It isn't gas, so I'm still learning how to use it best. I love the fast boil feature. I use that in conjunction with my instant hot water tap to get water to boil quickly. Much faster than a microwave. I like best that it doesn't get hot like my gas range used to. It is much easier to cook with that way. I need to learn the settings and different burners to be more efficient. I think in the end I will likely say I like this better than gas. For now. I'm still evaluating.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Sleek, Stylish, Performer- February 6, 2015
We recently did a complete kitchen reno and went with all KitchenAid appliances. We have never had an induction cooktop but we love it. Aside from the sleek and stylish look it presents, it performs extremely well. Boiling water in a minute using the Boost feature. Excellent fried eggs. Incredible heat control. The timer can be set for a single burner to shut off when set. It's extremely easy to clean. The large center element is large enough to handle even our 10 qt. pot. We purchased the Emeril by All-Clad E914SC PRO-CLAD Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free 12 piece Cookware Set and it performs very well on this cooktop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features- April 27, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased the induction touch controls when I built my new home. I am very satisfied with features. One of the burners will not heat occasionally and sometimes two of the burners has a kind of shocking feeling and sound. I need to have someone check this and also concerns with KitchenAid dbl. convection oven. If KitchenAid can work out the problems I am experiencing I will be satisfied we all my KitchenAid products! I wrote a beautiful “Southern Temptations Cookbook...delightful recipes for all occasions. I enjoy cooking, so please, KitchenAid take care of my concerns so I can get back to enjoying baking soon!!’ Thank you in advance!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.