KitchenAid 36" 5-Element Induction Cooktop (KICU569XSS) - Stainless Steel
Versatile and powerful elements
- 5-element cooktop features 4 elements with bridge function, so you can convert them into 2 large cooking zones to fit larger specialty cookware
- One 12"/9" 4800/2500-watt element provides 2 sizes to accommodate different pan sizes, with extra power to cook large dishes at high heat
- 12 heat settings ensure precision for a variety of cooking tasks, from searing to sautéing
- Electromagnetic technology heats the pan while keeping the cooktop surface cool to the touch
- Performance boost lets you exceed the maximum heat level for up to 10 minutes so you can rapidly boil water
- Simmer function uses a low power level to maintain a constant simmer that doesn't boil over
- Melt and hold is perfect for delicate sauces or keeping cooked food warm without scorching
- Pan size detection identifies whether a pan size is appropriate for the selected element
- Sleek touch-activated controls are seamlessly integrated and include a slider for heat level selection
Control lock prevents unintended use, which is ideal for homes with children and convenient when cleaning the control panel Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Induction Cooktoop
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 41 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Friggin Awsome!!- July 13, 2019
I can’t rave enough about this cooktop. Sleek, easy to operate, easy to clean. I had read a lot about how fast it can bring water to a boil, but dang! The very first thing I did was to test a 5qt. pot, and it was at a rapid boil in about 45sec. Baby bubbles started appearing after about 10sec. Be warned, this is not your traditional electric cooktop where you turn it all the way up and then bring it down. Cooking temps are very consistent. Keep this in mind when cooking with oils or frying. I love this thing! Induction is the way to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Purchase ever- December 31, 2016
I've been using a small portable induction burner for a couple years and decided to take the plunge to replace my old electric glass cooktop. This cooktop is amazing! So much more powerful than the stand-alone one I had. I love the two bridges, perfect when doing that big family breakfast over the holidays. This is as responsive as a gas cooktop and safer. It cleans up beautifully, much better than my old cooktop. Love the efficiency as well. There is a quiet hum of the motors when cooking, but it is not loud at all. Cooking is a pleasure again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- works great but noisy- August 11, 2018
this thing works awesome and will boil water almost instantainiously, but it is pretty noisy. depending on the pan you use on it it it can be very noisy it is almost like the magnets art supper strong so they make noise when trying to connect to a pan. the noise also changes depending on how our led lighting is dimmed. overall works but wish it was not so noisy. had a technician look at it and they said it is normal. i worked at the melting pot for years with induction cook tops and those were never as loud as this unit is.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.