KitchenAid 43" 24.2 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (KBFN502ESS) - Stainless Steel
Keeps foods fresh
- 24.2 cu. ft. total capacity, with 17.75 cu. ft. for fresh food and 6.42 cu. ft. for frozen items, provides ample storage
- French door design, with the freezer at the bottom and 2 fridge doors that swing open to each side, allows you to fit larger items, like food platters, and free up more elbow room around the kitchen
- Frost-free freezer with pull-out door and metal storage basket provide convenient, organized access to frozen foods
- Preserva food care system combines sequential dual evaporators in the fridge and freezer and a FreshFlow air filter to ensure food stays fresh and flavourful, protecting produce from overripening and the inside of the fridge from taking on unappealing odours
Built to withstand everyday wear and tear
- SatinGlide system with soft-close equips crisper drawers with ball-bearing rollers and glides so they open and close effortlessly even when fully loaded
- Adjustable, spill-resistant glass shelves have edges with nano etchings and a finely textured surface to contain spills and prevent liquids from leaking onto shelves below
- Interior LED lights consume less power than incandescent bulbs yet brightly illuminate the inside of your fridge so you can find what you're looking for
A sleek design inside and out
- Intuitive controls allow you to easily adjust the level of coolness in both the fridge and freezer
- Automatic ice maker ensures your ice cubes are amply stocked for entertaining
- Stainless steel finish and satin textured handles bring a look of luxury to your kitchen
- Glossy platinum interior offers a premium look that matches the metallic accents inside the fridge
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 102 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Electronic problems after electronic problem- February 7, 2020
I bought this fridge in 2017. It is nice outside and nice inside. But one of the electronic card keeps braking (changed 3 times already) with automatic defrosting not working in the freezer. And the lights : one after the other they stop working... Started with the one in the freezer, than the two on the ceiling of the fridge and now also the ones on the right wall. I am VERY disappointed. With an appliance that expensive, I didn't expect to have to call the technician to repair something minimum every 6 month. A little other thing : the switch to stop the ice maker is hard to reach. Therefore, the ice cubes keeps falling behind the freezer drawer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Refrigerator- September 18, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We had a complete kitchen renovation completed this summer. I chose this fridge for two reasons - to get more fridge space and to have a built-in, counter-depth fridge. There's no question, the quality of the fridge is outstanding. The freezer has lots of space for our needs. I find the interior fridge space challenging - lots of drawer space but not so much shelf space because of lost depth. You have to really be on top of what you have in the fridge, to fit stuff in. Also, you have to open both doors COMPLETELY to get things out of the fridge. Our cabinet-maker didn't account for this properly, so the doors are hitting the frame of the gables that surround the fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best built-in refrigerator ever!- September 5, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was originally in the market for a replacement refrigerator when we started our kitchen remodeling project. I wasn't really impressed or satisfied with my choices, until I gazed upon the Kitchenaid built-in refrigerator. First of all, it is a beautiful addition to our new kitchen. But best of all, it is roomy and beautiful inside. We used to have an extra refrigerator in the basement for additional items we couldn't fit in our existing refrigerator. But now, I don't have to use an extra refrigerator. My best advice for anyone considering this beauty is to spend the extra money. You will not be sorry!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.