KitchenAid 48" 29.5 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator (KBSD608ESS) - Stainless Steel
A stand-out in every kitchen
- 29.5 cu. ft. total capacity means you get 19.22 cu. ft. of storage to organize your food and 10.30 cu. ft. of freezer space for your frozen items
- Side-by-side design, lets you quickly find your most-accessed food and beverages
Easily store your fresh and frozen foods
- ExtendFresh plus temperature management is a sensor-controlled system to keep food at peak taste and texture
- Produce Preserver absorbs excess ethylene gas emitted by fruits and vegetables to prevent over ripening
Versatile fridge with features to spare
- With interior LED lights, you can see into every corner while consuming less power than incandescent bulbs
- SatinGlide soft-close crisper drawers glide open effortlessly, even when they are fully loaded with produce
- Automatic ice maker delivers a steady supply of ice to keep drinks chilly
- Water dispenser has a measured fill feature so you can choose the exact amount of filtered water you’d like, and it will automatically shut off when your glass reaches that level
- PrintShield stainless steel finish so your fridge door stays free of fingerprints and smudges
- Satin textured handles give your fridge a look as stylish as your kitchen
- ENERGY STAR qualified fridge to help save money on utility bills
- Width: 122.8cm (48.25")
- Height: 211.75cm (83.38")
- Depth: 64.5cm (25.38")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 291 reviewers who responded, 274 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Our first choice by far!- January 19, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We had an older model of this refrigerator in our home in Woodstock, Georgia, before moving permanently to our beach house and my husband would not even consider any other refrigerator when we were preparing to renovate our kitchen at our beach house. One feature we wish was included though is an indication of the actual temperature in the refrigerator and freezer rather than just the temperature you set and hope to achieve. It's easy to clean, provides room for most anything and everything you'd want to refrigerate or freeze and doesn't show fingerprints the way our previous refrigerator did on the stainless steel. We are enjoying this refrigerator!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this refrigerator.- December 30, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this in print shield, but be aware that it doesn't completely match the other stainless steel products. This is a very sleek looking fridge. I love the layout inside and the LED lights. The door shelves are see through, which is a big improvement. A lot of people have said they don't like the ice machine as it takes up too much room. I prefer this design. It's easier to take the ice unit out and it's easier to see what's in the freezer with the layout. I also love the door handles!!! No hand or finger prints. I had my other KitchenAid refrigerator that was this model/style for 22 years. I've had this one for about a month. Lots of improvements.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't let the good looks fool you.....- May 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Don't let the good looks of this fridge fool you, it is a work horse in the kitchen. Sleek, modern design, but with great insides providing any home with a fridge that can stand up to the use and abuse of the whole family. It can easily hold 2 weeks worth of groceries in a convenient, easy accessible lay out. Love the ice/water/light on the freezer door and the interior wine holder in the fridge. Also love the multi-function storage drawer. Replaced a 27 year old Sub-Zero with this baby and feel like it runs quieter, looks sexier, and holds more than many of the other 48 inch models on the market. Transformed the look of our kitchen. Would definitely buy again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.