KitchenAid 49" 29.5 Cu.Ft. Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice Dispenser (KBSD618ESS) - Stainless
Keep your favourites front and center
- 29.5 cu. ft. capacity side by side fridge has 19.22 cu. ft. of space for fresh food and 10.30 cu. ft. of space for frozen
- KitchenAid’s Fit System Limited Guarantee ensures this built-in fridge will fit seamlessly into your existing cabinet cut out
- Side-by-side design puts your most frequently accessed fridge and freezer items front and center so you can access them quickly
Designed to keep food fresh for longer
- ExtendFresh Plus temperature management system uses sensors and a variable-capacity compressor to keep your foods fresh
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver absorbs excess ethylene gas produced by fruits and vegetables to prevent over ripening and keep them fresh for longer
- SatinGlide crisper drawers have ball bearing rollers and glides, making it easy to open even when drawer is fully loaded
- Adjustable door bins give you space to store frequently used food items
LED lights showcase every corner
- Intuitive controls let you easily adjust the temperature in fridge and freezer
- Interior LED lights consume brightly illuminate the inside of your fridge
- Exterior ice and water dispenser keeps fresh water and ice flowing
- Spill-resistant glass shelves prevent liquids from leaking onto shelves below
- ENERGY STAR qualified helps save you money on utility bills
- Width: 122.55 cm (48.25")
- Height: 211.7 cm (83.37")
- Depth: 70.48 cm (27.75")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 67 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Three years later...don't do it- August 18, 2020
Now out of the warranty period - buyer beware. Temp does get below 37 degrees F and has a built in standard deviation of 3-5 degrees per certified technician. So...our 42 degree milk is okay by Kitchenaid standards. Folks - this is an expensive piece of equipment and this is an unsatisfactory outcome. Finally, enjoy the corrosion comes with the ice machine after year three. They will repair it, but seriously we have flakes stuck to the ice. Nasty! Buy a True, Subzero, anything. I will move on to the oven we just bought see review there - the self-clean function blows the oven's fuses. Technician warned us and now reading off site reviews it is a known problem. Shame on you Kitchenaid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This replaced its 20-yr-old ancestor.- January 1, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] And it fit right into the old cabinet. Only flaw: the tiny plastic hinges on the door top covered compartment lid broke when it was 2 months old. A replacement door was sent out and it came in broken at the same flimsy hinge. A third got here whole, but we are very cautious with opening it. Not made for strength. Otherwise, the design improvements are great, the ease of use is too, which is why we wanted another Kitchenaid, even though the price had more than tripled. Makes one wonder why a similar size fridge NOT a built-in costs thousands less. This may be a stupid question, but why can the freezer not be set to any temp higher than 0 degrees? Gelato likes 10 degrees or it's rock-hard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow! Very Nice- July 7, 2017
Wow..Love this new refrigerator. Roomier than our old built in. Right of the bat runs super quiet and less frequent. The shelf space is ideal and holds more. When our old built in refrigerator was having problems (different brand) the repairman recommended Kitchen-Aid and one other. He said he has the fewest calls for these 2 brands. After doing some comparisons, the Kitchen-Aid came out on Top personally. Have only had it a month, but so far Love, Love, Love it. Hope to update this review as time goes by.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.