KitchenAid 49" 30 Cu.Ft. Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ LED Lighting (KBSN608ESS) - Stainless
Keep your groceries fresher for longer
- 30 cu. ft. total capacity includes 19.26 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 10.76 cu. ft. of freezer space
- ExtendFresh plus temperature management system uses a sensor controlled system with a variable-capacity compressor to keep your foods fresh for optimum taste and texture
- Produce Preserver absorbs ethylene gas emitted by many fruits and vegetables to prevent them from over ripening
Access your foods in a flash
- Side-by-side design puts your most frequently accessed fridge items at a convenient height so you can access them quickly
- Interior LED lights consume less power than incandescent bulbs, yet brightly illuminate the inside of your fridge so you can find what you're looking for easily
- SatinGlide crisper drawers boast ball bearing rollers and glides for effortless opening and closing even when the drawers are fully loaded
- Adjustable door bins let you store frequently-used food items, like milk and juice, or other tall items, conveniently in one place
A seamless design inside and out
- Intuitive controls allow you to easily adjust the level of coolness in both the fridge and freezer
- Automatic ice maker ensures your ice cubes are amply stocked for entertaining
- Adjustable, spill-resistant glass shelves have edges with nano etchings and a finely textured surface to contain spills and prevent liquids from leaking onto shelves below
- Sleek stainless steel construction features a PrintShield finish to resist fingerprints and smudges
- Satin textured handles add a sleek touch to your kitchen
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 163 reviewers who responded, 139 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great "big" side by side Refrigerator- March 7, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this when doing a home remodel to replace a Viking side by side that was about 35" wide. This one is 48" and what a difference! We are generally not big fans of side by side refrigerators, but this one is in a different league with the additional width. We found the price to be much less expensive than the typical high end lines such as SubZero, etc., and the value and looks of this model are great . It has the fingerprint proof stainless, which we also like - less time wiping and more time refrigerating! It has worked flawlessly since we installed it. Our diet requires us to eat a lot of vegetables, and the amount of fresh food storage is exceptional.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Runs quiet and is convenient to use- July 15, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this a month ago to replace our 29 year old 48" Sub-Zero that was finally dying. This KitchenAid was a match in terms of installation in existing space. It runs cooler and quieter than the sub-zero. Love the led lighting inside. The layout took a bit to get used to given we had the sub-zero for 29 years. Love the ice that the ice maker makes. The cubes are hard and very fresh. The storage space is great in both the freezer and refrigerator side. Main reason for switching from Sub-Zero to KitchenAid was price and that the installation was easy. So far we are very please with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Layout!- October 30, 2016
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am a General Contractor and Master Carpenter who has installed all manufactures 48" Refrigerators in my clients custom homes over the years. My wholesale supplier recommended the Kitchen Aid 48" Side by Side for my personal kitchen remodel. I am very glad she did as I find it to have more usable space than the Sub Zeros and GE's I've installed over the years. It is quite, efficient with well organized drawers and shelves, excellent lighting, and I love the location of the ice maker and the quantity of ice it produces. I am thrilled with this purchase. I hope it holds up to years of use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.