KitchenAid Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 5Qt - 325-Watt - Cobalt Blue
- 10 speeds powered by a 325-watt motor provide robust mixing, whisking, and kneading for everything from fluffy meringue to whole wheat bread dough
- 59-point planetary mixing action per rotation provides thorough and efficient bowl coverage to incorporate dry and wet ingredients
- 4.73L (5-quart) stainless steel bowl offers the capacity to bake enough for the whole family with space for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread
- Tilt-head design of stand mixer provides easy access to the bowl to add ingredients and locks into place during operation for efficient and delicious results
- Includes wire whip attachment to thoroughly whisk cream, dips, and eggs in seconds
- Includes flat-beater attachment for tackling heavy mixtures like cookie dough, bread dough, and cake batter
- The dough hook mimics the action of kneading by hand, working the mixture into perfectly consistent dough
- Stainless steel bowl, flat beater, and dough hook are dishwasher safe for quick and easy clean-up
- The pouring shield keeps the contents of the mixture from splashing out of the bowl during operation while enabling effortless pouring when the contents are ready
- 15 optional attachments (sold separately) let you do so much more with your power mixer, such as grinding meat, making fresh pasta, or shredding cheese
- Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
- 5-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl
- Product Guide
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39541 reviewers who responded, 38923 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mixer!- January 13, 2017
I've been longing for a stand mixer and this was my Christmas gift from my husband. I LOVE this pink color and most importantly, it saves my work and time to knead dough or stir cookie batter.. What a great product! But, before use, make sure to thoroughly clean every accessory & bowl otherwise there will be some kind of black residue coming off of something I am not sure.... This happened when I first used it to knead the dough and as the mixer working, I noticed some black stuff appeared inside of the mixing bowl..not sure why...wondering it might come from the bowl or the hook.. however, after 2nd or 3rd time use, I didn't see it anymore.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decided to get on the KitchenAid band wagon...- June 20, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought my new Artisan KitchenAid stand mixer about a month ago and couldn't be more pleased. I don't like clutter on my kitchen counters but this appliance earned a coveted spot because it is stunning in looks! Then I made my first cake using this appliance and was not disappointed. Had just the right amount of clearance so that I can raise the head without it interfering with the cabinet. Saved time both in preparing the cake and the clean up. Looking forward to buying some accessories like the glass bowl, the paddle with the rubber scraper, and maybe the ice cream maker. Waited a long time for this purchase and so glad I finally did!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Artisan- December 14, 2015
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I have had my kitchen aid mixer for about 3 months. We are happy with the purchase. The only issue we had was the mixer came with a metal bowl and at first use the cookie batter turned grey from the bowl. After doing some reasech on the internet found the trick to wash the bowl out with salt and lime juice to remove that. Since I wasn't the only one having this issue, Kitchen Aid should eithe make sure this isn't an issue with the bowls before they are shipped or have instructions to wash with salt and lime juice prior to first use to avoid the waste of batter and frustration of having to find solution. Haven't had an issue with it since.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.