KitchenAid Custom Stand Mixer - 4.5Qt - 325-Watt - Empire Red - Only at Best Buy
- Large 4.5-quart (4.26-litre) stainless steel bowl has enough space to mix dough for 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread, or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch
- 325-watt motor offers enough power to handle heavy mixtures
- Ten speeds tackle a variety of tasks including stirring wet and dry ingredients
- Unique Planetary Mixing Action means the beater spirals to 67 touchpoints within the bowl to deliver quick, complete mixing together, kneading dough, whipping cream, and much more
- Comes with a flat beater (for general mixing), a dough hook (for kneading dough), and a 6-wire whip (for meringues, whipped cream, and icing)
- Power hub turns the stand mixer into a culinary centre that fits optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers (all sold separately)
- Sturdy, all-metal frame provides exceptional durability
- Bowl is dishwasher-safe for quick and easy cleanup
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Product Guide
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 230 reviewers who responded, 219 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Baking simplified!!- December 2, 2017
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Love my new empire red KitchenAid! Due to physical challenges, I upgraded my kitchen, with all new small appliances, in red. They actually simplify my kitchen duties way better even, than they look! I am so grateful to the Innovators who developed these products, that are allowing me to continue to make delicious, home-made food, using all natural ingredients, that I know and trust...and can pronounce! ;) Thank you SO much, for all the benefits and joy my new KitchenAid is delivering. I'm thrilled with it!! I shared a sample, and then another sample, of my Christmas baking, with a Friend...and he is asking for more!! Enjoy your day :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek Mixer That Works Like a Charm!- November 11, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) My husband and I were using a hand-me-down Kitchenaid mixer that we had fixed up after my mother-in-law upgraded to a new one. After substantially ramping up my baking (with meringues, no less...that engine was running high all the time), the motor in the old one eventually began to die. We got a great deal on this new model (in a really bright, pretty red, too) and I've been so happy with it! The whisk feature is all I've used so far, but it truly gets to the base of the bowl and has a large capacity. It does just fine running high for long periods, and has a great range of speeds. Very happy with this investment and excited to add more attachments over time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A versatile, high quality product- January 5, 2016
This is a high quality product. I gave this to my wife this for her Christmas and she was delighted. It saves her lots of time in food preparation. The downside is the high cost of attachments.
Not helpful (0)Report