KitchenAid Mini Food Chopper - 3.5 Cup - Ice Blue
- 3.5-cup (0.8-litre) size is perfect for smaller jobs like salad dressing, nuts, ginger, garlic, or other quick chopping and pureeing tasks
- Locking stainless steel blade slides into place to ensure proper operation
- With the drizzle basin, it's easy to incorporate liquid ingredients while processing for tasty dressings and sauces
- Pour spout and handle are conveniently located to make emptying out ingredients a breeze
- Select from 2 speeds or pulse operation to precisely control how fine or coarse your food is chopped
- Simple 1-touch operation gives you easy convenience
- BPA-free work bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup
- Cord wrap and compact design makes storage simple
- 3.5 cup BPA-free work bowl with lid
- Stainless steel blade
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job well- December 15, 2016
This is my first food processor, and because my kitchen isn't that big I wanted to get something easy to store and won't take up much counter space when it's out. I realize now that it's actually probably not big enough for my needs, but it still does the job well, and I like the push mechanism to turn it on. It was actually frustrating figuring out how to use it the first time, since I didn't know how much or how far I had to push the bowl to lock it into the base. Also, don't know if it's because I overfill the bowl, but it always seems to pile what's being processed into one heap. Might have to do with the configuration of the blade piece. Overall a decent food processor for my first! Love the colour, and the motor seems great.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good chopper- May 31, 2019
Chopper works well and is fairly easy to clean, bought it for my mom but I have used it as well. The only complaint I have is when chopping something like an onion the blade doesn't do a great job of mixing the pieces around. So you end up with some big chunks and bits of a minced onion more than anything unless you get in there and mix it up a bit yourself so it chops evenly. For the price its hard to complain but this is just something I think that they could have done better with the blade design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Size- July 20, 2018
This 3.5 cup processor is the perfect size for handling recipes for two people. The power is accurate for the amount it holds. I received the robin blue and the color is very close to the color shown within the online display. I’d recommend this to anyone who is looking for a not so bulky food processor that still gets the job done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.