KitchenAid Over-the-Range Microwave - 1.9 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
Convection microwave cooking
- Convection cooking circulates heat around the oven cavity with a 1,500-watt convection element that allows baking at temperatures up to 425 degrees F
- Cook your favourite foods quickly and thoroughly with 950 watts of cooking power
- 1.9 cu.ft. capacity is large enough to comfortably fit different containers and work as a complement to your conventional oven
Superior design, simple operation
- Bold blend of professionally-inspired styling featuring satin textured handles, precision glass touch controls, the KitchenAid badge and KitchenAid brand medallion
- Stainless steel cavity extends the beauty and easy cleaning of the exterior to the interior of the microwave oven
- Halogen cavity lights and task light illuminates the interior of the microwave and provide visibility in the work area below with bright yet pleasing lamps
- Steam cleaning function uses the power of steam to release spills and stains so they are more easily wiped away without harsh chemicals
- Keep warm function operates at 10% cooking power to keep cooked foods warm until they’re ready to be served
- Sound-based popcorn function listens to popcorn and uses the sound to know the precise moment it is ready
- Width: 76.2cm (30")
- Height: 43.48cm (17.13")
- Depth: 43.18cm (16.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Microwave
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2859 reviewers who responded, 2702 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Microwave/Convection Oven- 19 janvier 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm generally very happy about this microwave oven. As a microwave it's perfect! The convection oven though I wish it would bake more evenly. If you're baking a cake it wouldn't matter too much but if you're baking a tray of cupcakes or a sheet of cookies, because you can't really rotate inside the oven, you'd notice that the bakes on the left side of oven gets more baked. You can't interrupt the cycle like you would with a traditional oven, so you'll need to cancel and restart if you want to rotate the tray, which would lower the temperature. I think this is a common issue with Microwave/Convection Oven though, not unique to this model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- After 3 Years Of Normal Use (no kids)- 26 mai 2020
I have loved this microwave for the last 3 years. It is used by 2 middle-aged adults so no rough treatment. I have had microwaves dating back to 1975. The last microwave I had was still working after 8 years but remodeled kitchen adding this hood combo over stove. Today, one of the 2 door switches has failed and sometimes it will turn on and sometimes it won't (mostly won't). I can 'mess with' the bad switch and it might turn on but usually just says to Open/Close door. This is not a problem I would have anticipated with a very expensive microwave. BTW, it is not covered on the standard warranty as I just called. Sincerely disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So many features!- 30 janvier 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The first thing to note about this microwave is that it is large. Our upper cabinets are extra-narrow, so this microwave sticks out from the cabinets more than normal. With the convection features, coupled with the double oven functionality of our new range, we decided to get rid of a countertop toaster oven. It is great to reclaim the space! My favorite feature of this microwave is that it has sensor or pre-programmed cook times for almost any type of food you can imagine. That makes it very easy to use. The convection feature still blows my mind somewhat--it's hard after a lifetime of training to put a metal tray of cookies into the microwave.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.