KitchenAid Pasta Press Stand Mixer Attachment
- 6 interchangeable pasta plates shape small and large macaroni, bucatini, spaghetti, fusilli, and rigatoni
- Built-in wire cutter lets you customize the length of your noodles
- Fits all stand mixer models, using the power of the motor to operate
- Easy to clean with an included cleaning brush
- Auger, pasta ring, combination tool, and storage case are dishwasher safe
- Make mountains of fresh, homemade pasta with just this attachment and your stand mixer
- KitchenAid Pasta Press Attachment
- 6 x Interchangeable Pasta Plates
- Dough Pusher
- Cleaning Brush
- Use & Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 243 reviewers who responded, 198 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Beautifully easy. Much better than roller ones.- May 23, 2020
I bought this 2 months ago in an effort to ease the work involved in making homemade pasta. Before this wonderful gadget I used the roller style pasta attachments that also go with my KitchenAid 6 quart mixer. I’ve been the proud owner of KitchenAid Mixers for more than 40 years. They are the only mixers I will own. The ease of this Gourmet Pasta Attachment is stunning. I use real semolina flour recipes and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Of course I will keep my roller attachments as I still need them for lasagna and ravioli but this one is my new go-to pasta maker. Tonight it’s homemade Asian pan-fried noodles. Absolutely delicious!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked great.- September 4, 2014
I bought this last week to make macaroni for homemade mac and cheese. I whipped a batch of dough in the mixer, which is so much easier than using a hand mixer with dough hooks. Then a quick attachment of the pasta press. I rolled little balls of dough and fed them in. Soon nice little strands of macaroni were feeding out of the bottom. I found the letting them feed out just a little longer than you would get from a package minimized sticking together. I find home made noodles are so much tastier than store bought. And you know what went in to them. This is an adult play doh factory, and caution should be taken that too much fun cooking is not had.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Liked but having problems with fusilli.- July 25, 2015
I bought the past press this week and came with the rigatoni plate broken. I called KitchenAid and they take care of the problem immediately. Thumbs up to customer service. I'll receive a new plate by mail. But the reason i'm not completely satisfied is because I cannot get a fusilli right. It comes strait and not on the shape of a fusilli, I'm not sure if I have to make a very stiff dough or let it dry a little before the extrusion or if the problem is on the fusilli plate. I would love to hear some tips and tricks about making the fusilli. Today I did the large macarroni and it turned out great. Really like it but I want to love it!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.