KitchenAid Professional 600 Lift-Bowl Stand Mixer - 6Qt - 575-Watt - Empire Red
Available to ship
- Massive 5.7-litre (6-quart) stainless steel bowl has enough space to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies, 8 loaves of bread, or 8 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch
- Powerful 575-watt motor and high-performance direct drive all-gear transmission work together to produce professional-style results
- Ten different speeds let you tackle a variety of tasks, mix wet and dry ingredients, whip cream, knead dough, and much more
- 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action gives superior bowl coverage and thorough ingredient mixing
- Comes with accessories including a Powerknead spiral dough hook, stainless steel wire whip, flat beater, and pouring shield
- Sturdy bowl-lift design with lever provides exceptional stability when mixing big batches or heavy ingredients
- Motor automatically shuts off when it senses an overload
- Soft Start feature reduces ingredient splatter
- Electronic speed sensor maintains the precise mix speed
- Resilient metal construction provides exceptional durability
- Fits numerous additional attachments such as meat grinders and pasta makers (sold separately) for the ultimate culinary experience
- Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- 6-Quart Polished Stainless Steel Bowl
- Product Guide
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
- Pouring Shield
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8081 reviewers who responded, 7681 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Food Grinder Poor Quality, Cracked after 2 uses- December 31, 2016
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I love my Kitchen Aid mixer and have really liked all the attachments that work with it, as most have been really great. However, I am very disappointed in the quality of the food grinder. During the second use, the housing began to crack. Before using it for the 3rd time, my husband put a couple zip ties around it to help reinforce it so it would not continue to crack and we could finish grinding the meat that needed to be done. Never made it thru the 3rd use, completely cracked and meat started coming out the side. As pricey as this is, I would expect a more durable plastic that would perform and hold up to do the job it was designed to do.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My 2nd KA mixer and I love it!- May 19, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this to replace my 30 years old KitchenAid Classic mixer. The old one is still working well but it doesn’t have the horsepower to do what I need it to do. It was struggling but still tried to do the job. The Pro600 is more than twice as powerful and it already shows me what it can do. If this lasts as long as the classic, this will be the last one I’ll have to buy! Just a side note.. the espresso color isn’t my first choice. But with it being a closeout color, I got it just a bit more than I would pay for the refurbished one. It was a great deal! The espresso color is so rich and deep, I call this my sexy goddess. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like my tractor.- October 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Have had the 6 qt professional for years. It broke. Thought I stripped a gear. Panicked and ordered another unit. In the meantime I disassembled the unit and found a pin holding a gear in place had sheared off. Replaced the pin no problem. Was pleased to see that the new unit was the same as my old unit. No changes. Now have a spare. This mixer is like my Farmall tractor. Same red color, multi-speed transmission and power take off to run attachments. I have quite a few attachments for the mixer and all work well. Now prefer to knead bread dough with the dough hook rather than by hand. Like to grind my own hamburger and make a lot of ice cream.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Kitchen Appliance I ever Bought- February 26, 2015
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) After years and years of procrastinating eventually I took a dip and bought the Kitchen Aid Red Mixer. It has been the best product I bought for use in the kitchen. Since it was Christmas gift to myself (Dec. 2014) I have been mixing cakes, cookies, bread dough, naan dough and Asian roti atta; the mixture is so flexible and powerful that it amazes me how such a quality item can be sold at the price I bought for, compared to the blender that I bought (top of the line) which was nearly twice the cost. This mixer is flexible and powerful. I will be buying the attachment for ice cream maker and for grinding meats. Thank you Kitchen Aid you rock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my stand mixer- March 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this just over a week ago. To replace my Classic model that I was over working. I make fresh bread & pasta a LOT! Well this mixer makes quick easy work of everything I have made with it! My doughs are done kneading in minute's! Using my Kitchenaid pasta attachment's are a breeze! Making pasta is so much faster now!! In fact, I had to keep shutting the mixer off because I couldn't keep up with it! LOL I keep looking for things to make, just so I can use my mixer. My family, friends & neighbors just love seeing me show up with freshly made breads, pastas and such. So if you are looking for something that has power, this is the one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.