KitchenAid Ultra Power Hand Mixer - 60-Watt - Onyx Black
- Five speeds let you mix ingredients for a variety of recipes, with speed 1 perfect for slowly stirring in chunky ingredients like nuts and chocolate, and speed 5 being great for whipping egg whites or heavy cream
- Lockable swivel cord can be locked in either the left or right side of the mixer, so you can add ingredients from any angle
- Round cord can be wiped clean with ease
- Beater ejector lets you quickly remove any accessory from the hand mixer with the press of a button
- Two stainless steel Turbo Beater II accessories are ideal for mixing heavy ingredients like cookie dough, mashed potatoes, and more
- Dishwasher safe beaters for easy cleanup
- KitchenAid Hand Mixer
- Product Guide
- 2 x Stainless Steel Turbo Beater Accessories
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4246 reviewers who responded, 3994 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Compact yet mighty- January 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was tired of dragging out my full size KitchenAid mixer anytime I needed to mix something, so I purchased the KitchenAid 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer for those moments when I don't need the capabilities of my large mixer. First off, I am absolutely loving the color of the mixer, which is the topping on the cake of this beauty. The hand mixer is very easy to put together and very easy to clean, two mandatory features I sought when researching hand mixers. The cord swivels for easy maneuverability. There are several speeds and they have been sufficient for my needs. I am very happy with this KitchenAid hand mixer and highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had this hand mixer for 15+ years- June 2, 2016
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I got this mixer probably 15+ years ago. Before I got this mixer I went through 2 other name brand mixers in a week one was my moms from 1970, I went through them trying to make biscotti and spritz cookies for Christmas.They all burnt out. When I got this mixer It was my first kitchenaid as soon as I started mixing the dough I saw and felt the difference this mixer had no problem going through the biscotti and spritz cookie dough. Now I own several kitchenaids And still adding more. I recently donated this mixer to a wonderful charity and knew who ever got this mixer would love it as much as I do and have it for many years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing But KitchenAid- December 18, 2020
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I want to share with all of you the products I have and use daily. My 5 speed hand mixer whips anything into creaminess, my countertop oven is nothing short of amazing cooks my wings to perfection, my (big boy) 4.5 mixer is the best mix for my cookies and cheese cake, my immersion blender makes my soups nice and creamy, and my blender , chops my cheese and onions, for those pizza nights. I have never been so happy with 1 product. Believe me I have tried many different products but always go back to KitchenAid.You feel the quality when you use it, no lie. I will have these products till the day I die. Thank you for making great products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.