KitchenAid Programmable Drip Coffee Maker - 12 Cups - Onyx Black
- Glass carafe with a 12-cup capacity allows you to brew enough coffee for a crowd
- 29-point spiral shower head evenly saturates your coffee grounds for optimal extraction
- Variable brew strength selector lets you choose between regular and bold brew for personalised flavour
- Removable water tank makes filling easy and mess-free
- Pause and pour function lets you pour a cup in the middle of the brewing process
- Digital LCD display offers 24-hour programmability so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee
- Programmable warming plate will keep your pot at the right temperature for up to four hours
- Coffee Maker
- 12 Cup Glass Carafe
- Gold Tone Filter
- Removable Water Resevoir
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 86 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Non-serviceable throw away coffee maker- October 30, 2020
This would have been our second KitchenAid coffee maker however, I decided that I wanted one with controls on the front rather than the side like this one. Also, I was hesitant to purchase another KitchenAid coffee maker because the first one began leaking. Upon inspection, the heater for the hot plate had ruptured and cracked. I called KitchenAid to buy a replacement part but they don't offer parts like that and you can only get the basic consumer replaceable parts. Since I didn't feel like I had enough time out of my KitchenAid coffee maker, I decided that they can just keep their new one and I returned it. I will never buy a KitchenAid coffee maker again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best coffee maker!- January 17, 2021
Best coffee maker! Produces great tasting coffee. Easy to use. Nice options (warmer plate temperature and time-length adjustments, two auto-on timers, brew strength). The lift-off water reservoir is sooo convenient. The quality is well worth the money -a bit more $ than a few I’ve owned in the past, about the same $ as a couple others, but far less $ than other units that I MIGHT have purchased. Thankfully, I save a couple hundred dollars by going with this unit instead one of the “top rated” coffee makers that cost $300-450 and didn’t have the same options. If you are “on the fence”…just buy it, use it and be happy you went with this model as I have, every time I have used it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great coffee machine- November 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Everybody needs coffee sometimes right? This coffee maker will feel almost all of your needs. It never needs filters as it has a permanent filter that you can reuse over and over. One cool feature is that you’re able to select how strong you want to coffee from light to medium to strong. Another cool feature is it has two timers. What does means is that you can set a time, for example whatever time you normally wake up in the morning, and your coffee will start brewing automatically. The black glossy finish is a nice touch to this appliance and will look nice in any kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.