KitchenAid Programmable Drip Coffee Maker - 12 Cups - Onyx Black
- Glass carafe with a 12-cup capacity allows you to brew enough coffee for a crowd
- 29-point spiral shower head evenly saturates your coffee grounds for optimal extraction
- Variable brew strength selector lets you choose between regular and bold brew for personalised flavour
- Removable water tank makes filling easy and mess-free
- Pause and pour function lets you pour a cup in the middle of the brewing process
- Digital LCD display offers 24-hour programmability so you can wake up to a fresh pot of coffee
- Programmable warming plate will keep your pot at the right temperature for up to four hours
- Coffee Maker
- 12 Cup Glass Carafe
- Gold Tone Filter
- Removable Water Resevoir
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 174 reviewers who responded, 152 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Makes Great Coffee, But...- March 23, 2021
I bought this coffee maker to replace the earlier model (KCM1208) because of what i saw as a major design flaw. Unfortunately, the newer model has the same very annoying flaw. While this coffee maker makes an excellent cup of coffee, when you lift up the lid to access the filter after brewing, water comes pouring out of the shower head down the sides, causing a mess. I have tried ever several different methods to keep this from happening, but nothing helps. It seems that the water coming up from container does not fully get expelled when brewing. It's a shame because I love the features but after every pot, I have to clean up a mess.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Non-serviceable throw away coffee maker- October 30, 2020
This would have been our second KitchenAid coffee maker however, I decided that I wanted one with controls on the front rather than the side like this one. Also, I was hesitant to purchase another KitchenAid coffee maker because the first one began leaking. Upon inspection, the heater for the hot plate had ruptured and cracked. I called KitchenAid to buy a replacement part but they don't offer parts like that and you can only get the basic consumer replaceable parts. Since I didn't feel like I had enough time out of my KitchenAid coffee maker, I decided that they can just keep their new one and I returned it. I will never buy a KitchenAid coffee maker again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Product- November 11, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so happy with my KitchenAid - 12 Cup Drip Coffee Maker with Spiral Showerhead and Programmable Warming Plate. It is truly an amazing and extremely attractive appliance. The black and stainless goes perfectly with the other appliences in my kitchen. I love that it hold 12 cups of coffee and keeps them very warm for the amount of time that I choose. This coffee maker has a ton of features such as a programable plate temperature and warming time, a clock and auto set features. It's very easy to setup, use and clean. I highly recommend this coffee maker to anyone looking for a beautiful and reliable product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.