KitchenAid Slow Cooker - 6Qt
- Large 5.7L (6 qt.) removable, oval-shaped ceramic vessel is ideal for preparing everyday meals or dishes for entertaining
- Equipped with a digital display that makes it easy to choose 1 of 4 temperature settings
- 24-hour programmability allows you to start and end cooking when you want
- Automatically goes into keep warm mode for up to 4 hours after the set cook time elapses
- A tempered-glass lid allows you to see into the slow cooker without having to remove the lid and release all of the heat
- Cooking vessel and glass lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Slow Cooker
- Ceramic Insert
- Glass Lid
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for large meals- 21 décembre 2020
Pros * A really nice size and look. * Actual push buttons which are less likely to break. * Simple set-up * Long time settings and auto wamer * Handy wrap around cord holder underneath. * Very easy clean up * Nice looking inner pot is perfect to take to the table Cons: * The clear glass top is light weight and doesn't seem air tight. I think a heavier (corning ware type) lid would be a a big improvement. * While the shape is great for holding large roasts it makes it a little tricky to wash in a split sink. I have to put it in kitty corner and with the handles it leaves little room for fingers. Overall a really nice slowcooker for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek, modern, and works great.- 29 mai 2021
I have had many a slow cooker in my day, but this KitchenAid is hands down (actually hands up) my favorite. The programming could not be any easier. So far my favorite feature is the temperature is spot and and consistent. I've had some cookers that while on low the contents came to a boil. I have only used the low temp so far. There is an option of low, med, and high, plus auto keep warm. The look is sleek and modern, doesn't look like it came out of "The Brady Bunch" kitchen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Buy This! Lid does not seal.- 27 octobre 2020
This brand was recommended by America's Test Kitchen, so I thought it would be good. The metal edge of the lid does not fit the crock snugly; in fact, the lid rocks around on the top of the crock. There is no rubber or silicone seal around the metal edge of the lid. Crockpots work by SEALING moisture in during long, slow cooking. So this one is a total failure. Moisture escapes as steam. Food dries out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.