KitchenAid Toaster - 2-Slice - Brushed Stainless Steel
- Two-slice toaster features extra-wide 1.5" slots so you can enjoy a wider range of toasted breads
- Five adjustable shade settings offer flexible toasting options so you always get the best possible results
- Bagel button reduces power on one side of the heating elements so you can toast the inside and get that perfect, gentle brown on the outside
- High lift lever lets you easily remove smaller slices of bread from the toaster or check in on progress whenever you want
- Removable, easy-to-clean crumb tray under the toaster slides out effortlessly for quick and easy cleanup
- Cord storage area under the base lets you tuck the cord neatly out of sight when you're not using the toaster
- Brushed stainless steel housing adds style to your kitchen and is super-easy to clean
- Use and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 242 reviewers who responded, 215 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Only toasts on one side, pale on the opposite.- January 15, 2021
I picked it up at the store 1/13/21 after waiting for 3 weeks for it to be in stock. DISAPPOINTED! Tried twice to toast bread because the first time it was brown on one side and pale on the opposite side. I thought maybe it needed to get a second try, but it did the same thing. I was replacing a toaster I had for a few years that only recently wasn't really 'toasting' anymore. This toaster on the first day isn't toasting on both sides of ordinary bread (not a bagel). It's going back to the store promptly! My old Hamilton Beach was 10X better! Don't buy it if you want 'even' toasting.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great brand name, but poor toasting performance- November 28, 2018
I bought this toaster because of its brand, KitchenAid and I ignored some of the negative reviews I’ve read, the reviews about uneven toasting of bread and burning the toast even on low settings are true. The toaster is a really simple device, all It needs to do is toast evenly in a reasonably short period of time, this toaster is a fail in that area. Plus, it has an annoying sort of bell sound that it makes when the toast pops up that is a completely unnecessary feature. I returned it and bought a different Brand that I am completely satisfied with now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- great basic toaster- August 16, 2019
Most previous reviews tell the truth: this is a splendid two-slice toaster that easily holds English muffins and bagels and has a great manual lever for popping up whenever one might wish. If you like your toasty fairly light, the lowest setting is perfect. If you like it rather dark, setting 2 will do. If you want it completely burned and good for the dog, the birds and the raccoons, try any higher setting. It looks great and takes up minimal space. I would buy it again, though I am guessing it will last a long time. Finally, the price is right!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.